Mystery Neil Armstrong wants you to remove the "protective layer of Truth" if you want to discover anything

Remove this Banner Ad

You discussed the moon plenty when you were pretending to be intelligent and objective.
Astonishing now, that you just don't have the time to even comment over nearly three weeks, when you made up your mind during a two hour youtube video, previously in this thread.

Lel.

Do you realize how many women I have lined up and trying to get thru?
And just today another six threw themselves at me.
You think it's some ridiculous story. It's not easy being an everyday heart-throb.

You think it's some ridiculous story. It's not easy being an everyday heart-throb.
Amazing that you insist that it has been this way all your life... but it has only affected your ability to comment, now that there is overwhelming evidence against your idiotic position.

I did a selfless thing a few weeks ago, putting my flat-out sex life on hold for a couple of weeks so as to fulfill a promise i made to Shane Hird about reading The Lucifer Principle. Those two weeks set me back quite a bit in regards to the fairer sex. I have to try to catch back up again. And now NFL season is about to start too. It's called priorities. No disrespect to the fine young gentleman who provided the link requesting my attention. But the moon landing is just not really up there in terms of importance.

I did a selfless thing a few weeks ago, putting my flat-out sex life on hold for a couple of weeks so as to fulfill a promise i made to Shane Hird about reading The Lucifer Principle. Those two weeks set me back quite a bit in regards to the fairer sex. I have to try to catch back up again. And now NFL season is about to start too. It's called priorities. No disrespect to the fine young gentleman who provided the link requesting my attention. But the moon landing is just not really up there in terms of importance.
A couple of weeks ago?

Way longer than that.
You're a slow reader.

You've been writing your sex fantasies, and other s**t since then. As well as posting like you're an authority on "The Lucifer Principle".

But, you've not had a chance to give a comment on the overwhelming evidence?

Lel.

"It's called priorities" Lawd you never cease to make me piss my pants in laughter Mr.Exe

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT NFL SEASON IS ABOUT TO START

I have little doubt GG absolutely slays with the ladies, and we are all grateful he sacrifices some of his no doubt valuable time with us on the obscure pages of BigFooty, when he could (and really should) be bringing yet another lady friend to sexual heights she had only dreamed about or read in a woman's lifestyle magazine.

I eagerly await the day when he is so physically exhausted from his near non stop copulating with 23yo bikini models that he decides to recuperate with some energy bars, a sports drink, an ice-pack on his manhood, and 30mins on bigfooty in the conspiracies forum to educate us on how we are all sheeple.

The other guy - Katana...I dont expect to see him around here for the next little while, sadly. Do you think he might be banging supermodels too?

And just today another six threw themselves at me.
Tell them to chase me instead LOL :D

Just watched the promo clip...looks AWESOME. Can't wait to watch it all...
I mean for all the rhetoric from naysayers and yaysayers, how many people have actually watched with their own eyes the entire apollo telecast? Watching with your own eyes sheds much light. Can get too caught up in the internet textual war. But like, looking with my own eyes again at Aldrin jumping off the ladder and then springing anti-g four foot back up the ladder....you can tell theyre really there. Plus the obvious camera on board filming the luna surface as they approach it, flying miles and miles over it before landing.

But like, looking with my own eyes again at Aldrin jumping off the ladder and then springing anti-g four foot back up the ladder....you can tell theyre really there. Plus the obvious camera on board filming the luna surface as they approach it, flying miles and miles over it before landing.
Ladies and gentlemen...unless I am mistaken...is this a retraction from GG??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe lives in a fantasy world - confirmed.
You have no idea how not only true but exact to the finest detail the gg.sexe tales are. When males are jealous they react like this. Outrage and disbelief. But go easy on yourselves, men of planet earth, you are but mere mortals.

Still working? You're a slow reader... Not surprised.
mate i've got two jobs, a low-key alcohol problem (read: social life) and studies on the boil. believe it or not, i don't have time instantly to sort through junk on the conspiracy board of a footy forum.

from what i can gather, i'm meant to believe men have walked on the moon because of a few images and some audio recordings. as for the retroflecter, well, i'll believe that if i see it. you're more than welcome to accept that evidence as good enough, but it scarcely is for me.

look at this stupid ******* thing:

tumblr_oamhfksqlT1s6qr4mo1_500.jpg

lol............

brb just wrapping foil around a tent so i can go to the moon,
keep working on your trolling. You're not bad, but not yet at the level of the real pros around here, gg, Pogma et al.

One day you'll get there!

Watched a couple of the clips... It's pretty awesome stuff. If you're into this sort of thing (and I am) then this is must watch material.
Plus....

just too much chatter / text / info being pushed into one's head why they did or did not go to the moon.
in the end one gets cluttered with doubts and maybes from all angles, a lot of stuff one just takes for granted because some "expert" told you so.
but just go and watch the "raw" footage again, with one's own eyes, and you can see yourself (one way or the other) things your own intelligent brain can observe that's probably never been mentioned before.

for instance....i was watching aldrin climb down the stairs, and armstrong is telling him ok that's far enough, now jump, so he jumps and goes down about four feet. Then he does a little push off from the ground and the anti-g factor, he springs up four feet back to the last rung on the ladder. Never seen anyone ever mention that before -- as a nay or yay.

Anyway, there's a whole bunch of little stuff one can pick up from the viewing itself. Plus, it's a must-watch anyway. A world event worth downloading and keeping on your pc for posterity.....regardless whether it happened or not ;)

for instance....i was watching aldrin climb down the stairs, and armstrong is telling him ok that's far enough, now jump, so he jumps and goes down about four feet. Then he does a little push off from the ground and the anti-g factor, he springs up four feet back to the last rung on the ladder. Never seen anyone ever mention that before -- as a nay or yay.

Actually you have. In a reply to you, and you even clicked like on the post.
As shown below.
The problems with this show are apparent early on for any critical thinker. Just after the 11 minute mark... have any of you guys tried to copy that jump? I can't get close to jumping that high from that initial knee bend, pushing off with both legs and extending them mid-jump!
Update with measurements: I can jump onto a ledge 90cm off the ground from a standing start by pushing off with my left leg and tucking both legs in. But I get about 20cm off the ground by copying the Apollo 16 jump - obviously without the heavy spacesuit and life support pack. You can estimate the astronaut jump height at about 40cm. So their implication that his jump height is too low is puzzling but it looks plausible in low gravity.

Just thought I'd put it all together, to show a typical discussion with a deliberately ignorant conspiracy theorist.

Katana asks for evidence. Bustedwing asks for what in particular, so as not to waste time.
Katana says show me something.
Bustedwing asks for specifics, because he doesn't want to waste his time, and end up having katana say "lol fake anyway".
Katana insults him and asks for first hand evidence of Apollo 11.
Bustedwing provides a mountain of evidence. Including videos, pictures and data.
Katana runs away for a couple of weeks.
Katana then returns and says "lol fake anyway".

what's the evidence that neil armstrong actually went to the moon? can someone provide first-hand evidence that he has ever been to the moon?

and when i say first-hand, i mean things like flight telemetry and maybe even original footage. anything else we can consider as it comes, but can you prove that neil armstrong has been to the moon?
What would you like to see as indisputable proof?

What would convince you?
whattaya got?
Thousands of photos, reams of video, nearing a ton of moon rocks independently verified as coming from the moon, independent radar and telemetry tracking from competitor nations, photographs of the landing sites, eyewitness reports from fellow astronauts...the list goes on and on and on.

But you won't believe any of it will you...you're of the position that all of it is faked aren't you.

So again my question...what WOULD convince you? What do you need to see to say "well look at that! They DID go to the moon after all!"
um i asked for the evidence, not a list of evidence that you could produce. produce this telemetry and video 'reams' that suggests neil armstrong walked upon the surface of the moon.
Answer the question.

Before I go on a wild goose chase, digging up piece after piece of evidence only for you to go "phhh! You expect me to trust the government?!?! So obviously fake lolol" or words to that effect, WHAT DO YOU NEED to see to be convinced.

Let's cut to the chase. It'll be easier that way.
i've answered the question you evasive clown. good, first-hand evidence.

and yes, i want evidence specifically for apollo 11
Careful on the language sunshine.

very strange that you have doubts over Apollo 11, but none whatsoever on Apollo 8, 10, 12,13,14,15,16 or 17. How have you garnered this world view?

Ok, lets start with photos of the trip shall we. Just over 1000 separate photos documenting their trip.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659051355812
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157658638144538
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659042075710
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157658629097469
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157658601662068
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157657350941603
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659257018709
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157658666156148

Photo of the Apollo 11 landing site, taken from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) in 2009.
View attachment 277674
There are some really cool ones of 12, 14 and 17, but hey, you dont dispute those landings do you, so they will be of no use in this discussion!

Radio tracking:

The Bochum Radio observatory in Germany (independant, not either soviet nor US) tracked apollo 11:

From an external source:

http://www.honeysucklecreek.net/audio/A11_Landing_Bochum_Net1.mp3
audio.gif
430kb mp3 file.

In this stereo mp3 file, the recording made at Bochum is on theright channel –
and the NASA Net 1 recording (recorded at Honeysuckle, but coming from Goldstone) is on the left channel.

Charlie Duke (Capcom in Houston speaking with the astronauts) – and the associated Quindar tones – are heard only on the leftchannel (i.e. the NASA recording) since Bochum could only hear the transmissions from the Moon – not those being transmittedto the Moon from the tracking stations on Earch.

Bochum and Net 1 recordings synchronised by Colin Mackellar.

From another external source:

Larry Baysinger was radio technician in Louisville Kentucky, and he tracked apollo 11 too...

taken from: http://legacy.jefferson.kctcs.edu/observatory/apollo11/

Audio files from Baysinger’s tapes. At the time of transfer to digital format the tapes were in storage for 40 years. Only relatively short sections of the tapes contained recognizable material. These have been clipped into easily downloadable clips by Baysinger and are available below. They can be compared to NASA’s transcript of the Apollo 11 landing.

image032.jpg

These audio files are very noisy. If your player has an equalizer, it will be easier to hear the audio through all the noise if you reduce the high and low frequencies while boosting the mid-range and keeping the volume low.

Apollo_11_-_2.mp3

Aldrin talking about “angle of departure and velocity”. See page 395 of 633 of the transcript PDF file, first large ALDRIN paragraph. For a video from NASA that includes the same time period, click here.

Apollo_11_-_3.mp3
(2 MB)

Armstrong talking about visibility, then back-and-forth between Armstrong and Aldrin concerning stepping on a cable. See page 395 of 633 of the transcript PDF file, first large ARMSTRONG paragraph.

Apollo_11_-_4.mp3

Aldrin talking about color. See page 395 of 633 of the transcript PDF file, last large ALDRIN paragraph. For a video from NASA that includes the same time period as this and the previous clip,click here.

Apollo_11_-_5.mp3

Aldrin talking about temperature in sunlight vs. in shadow. See page 396 of 633 of the transcript PDF file, first large ALDRIN paragraph. For a video from NASA that includes the same time period,click here. Baysinger remarks that the audio from the tapes does not include the PAO’s comments.[iii]

A11-HighQual.wma

(9 MB)

A11-LowQual.wma
(2 MB)

Complete recording in WMA format (approximately 5 minutes). Click here for a time-indexed transcript of complete recording compiled and annotated by Baysinger in September 2009. Times are measured from the beginning of the WMA file. The first two pages are what is audible on the WMA file. The second two pages are annotated copies of the NASA transcript. Note that while the NASA transcript and NASA audio includes comments from Collins and CAPCOM, along with NASA's PAO voice-over, only Aldrin and Armstrong's voices are audible in the recording. In this regardBaysinger’s recording shows similarities to one made from a German radio observatory (click here).

The Retroreflectors:
Taken from that bastion of internet truth, wikipedia:
Retroreflectors[edit]

AS11-40-5952: Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment as left on the Moon by Apollo 11

Plot of arrival time of photons (Y axis) for each of many laser pulses sent to the Moon (X axis). This data, along with similar data from the other landing sites, shows there are man-made objects on the Moon in the locations of the Apollo landings. Credit: TheAPOLLO (Lunar Laser Ranging) Collaboration
The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.[31][32][33][34]

AS14-67-9386: Retroflector left on the Moon by Apollo 14
Quoting from James Hansen's biography of Neil Armstrong, First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong:

"For those few misguided souls who still cling to the belief that the Moon landings never happened, examination of the results of five decades of LRRR experiments should evidence how delusional their rejection of the Moon landing really is."[35]

The NASA-independent Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakalā observatories regularly use the Apollo LRRR.[36] Lick Observatory attempted to detect from Apollo 11's retroreflector while Armstrong and Aldrin were still on the Moon but did not succeed until August 1, 1969.[37] The Apollo 14 astronauts deployed a retroreflector on February 5, 1971, and McDonald Observatory detected it the same day. The Apollo 15 retroreflector was deployed on July 31, 1971, and was detected by McDonald Observatory within a few days.[38]

The image on the left shows what is considered some of the most unambiguous evidence. This experiment repeatedly fires a laser at the Moon, at the spots where the Apollo landings were reported. The dots show when photons are received from the Moon. The dark line shows that a large number come back at a specific time, and hence were reflected by something quite small (well under a metre in size). Photons reflected from the surface come back over a much broader range of times (the whole vertical range of the plot corresponds to only 30 metres or so in range). The concentration of photons at a specific time appears when the laser is aimed at the Apollos 11, 14 or 15 landing sites; otherwise the expected featureless distribution is observed.[39] The Apollo reflectors are still in use.[40]

Strictly speaking, although the reflectors are strong evidence that human-manufactured artifacts currently exist on the Moon, and their locations are consistent with NASA's claims, they do not prove humans have visited the Moon. Smaller retroreflectors were carried by the unmanned landers Lunokhod 1 and Lunokhod 2. The Lunokhod 2 reflector has been in use since 1973.[40] The location of Lunokhod 1 was unknown for nearly 40 years but it was rediscovered in 2010 in photographs by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) and its retroreflector is now in use. Both the United States and the USSR had the capability to soft-land objects on the surface of the Moon for several years before that. The USSR successfully landed its first unmanned probe (Luna 9) on the Moon in February 1966, and the United States followed with Surveyor 1 in June 1966, but no unmanned landers carried retroreflectors before Lunokhod 1 in November 1970.
Did you need me to go on? Has this "Clown" given you enough evidence yet?
The clown also found this with a six second google search:

So, katana, you now have over 1000 photos, some raw footage, information on the retroreflectors, an experiment that can be done today, and independent audio tapes.

Thats plenty of evidence, wouldn't you say?
just working through it you ******* psycho.
mate i've got two jobs, a low-key alcohol problem (read: social life) and studies on the boil. believe it or not, i don't have time instantly to sort through junk on the conspiracy board of a footy forum.

from what i can gather, i'm meant to believe men have walked on the moon because of a few images and some audio recordings. as for the retroflecter, well, i'll believe that if i see it. you're more than welcome to accept that evidence as good enough, but it scarcely is for me.
look at this stupid ******* thing:

tumblr_oamhfksqlT1s6qr4mo1_500.jpg

lol............
brb just wrapping foil around a tent so i can go to the moon,

you forgot the bit about cm86 fellating anyone who purports that man landed upon the surface of the moon based on the evidence that somebody (somewhere) can shoot a laser at the moon and it reflects back apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back