The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely unbelievable that we have gotten to within 3 weeks of the season starting, have played a warm up game all without having seen anyone actually wear the Castore stuff outside of literally a handful of pictures. Plus of course the fact the gear hasnt properly been rolled out yet with various products on the online store still shown as just drawings.
Really unprofessional stuff.

Absolutely unbelievable that we have gotten to within 3 weeks of the season starting, have played a warm up game all without having seen anyone actually wear the Castore stuff outside of literally a handful of pictures. Plus of course the fact the gear hasnt properly been rolled out yet with various products on the online store still shown as just drawings.
Really unprofessional stuff.

Absolutely embarrassing and completely unprofessional.

* Castore... they won't even be around to see the contract out.

Have they done their team shoot yet or are they not doing it as posters are not being printed to "reduce their environmental impact" like not printing the yearbook and making membership kits?

Have they done their team shoot yet or are they not doing it as posters are not being printed to "reduce their environmental impact" like not printing the yearbook and making membership kits?
Probably waiting till they have stock. It’s geting to a stage where it becomes real concerning. Note that both NRL sides have quality stuff and have been training in them for a while.

Probably waiting till they have stock. It’s geting to a stage where it becomes real concerning. Note that both NRL sides have quality stuff and have been training in them for a while.

I would say it’s likely they took delivery on stock that was misprinted or not up to scratch and are waiting for a replacement order to arrive after the manufacturing process is complete.

What's up with the membership thing, I've missed it?

All I know is I've purchased a Vic membership a bit ago and have received * all anything

What's up with the membership thing, I've missed it?

All I know is I've purchased a Vic membership a bit ago and have received fu** all anything
You get a $25 team store voucher (which I haven't been emailed yet) instead of a physical membership pack for supposed environmental reasons. :tearsofjoy:
Tbh I just wanted the lanyard and membership card.

You get a $25 team store voucher (which I haven't been emailed yet) instead of a physical membership pack for supposed environmental reasons. :tearsofjoy:
Tbh I just wanted the lanyard and membership card.

*, this club really takes their members for granted.

Can't even organise an apparel deal either.

I wanted a lanyard and card too haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ochre and table cloth as second and third fav?
2010-2015 White Away would be my second favourite (unpopular again I know).
Third probably the royal blue wings one worn in the 2005, 2006 and 2015 grand finals.
Fourth would be a tie between the original royal blue jumper and the current home one.

My favourite is the Royal blue with the original 80s eagle logo. Dated today but I find it nostalgic.

Current jumper has really grown on me and I am very happy with it and the new logo.

Am I the only one who prefers this jumper and logo over the current ones?View attachment 1070693

I loved it at the time...was sad to see navy go and also was weirded out by the new logo...
But God, its one thing the club got so right...

The current design should be our design forever...its just us.

I loved it at the time...was sad to see navy go and also was weirded out by the new logo...
But God, its one thing the club got so right...

The current design should be our design forever...its just us.
The new one will probably end up growing on me eventually. I like our jumper but I'm still feel a bit eh about the new logo. Probably because I grew up with the old one so it's always going to be special to me.

The new one will probably end up growing on me eventually. I like our jumper but I'm still feel a bit eh about the new logo. Probably because I grew up with the old one so it's always going to be special to me.
Make sense. i grew up with that and the 2001-06 home too. I loved it as a kid but the older I got the more I started liking the royal. Royal/Gold way more vibrant that the Navy/white/gold.

That said the old Peril is probably the best kit

Am I the only one who prefers this jumper and logo over the current ones?View attachment 1070693
You won't find much love for this opinion on this board.

Make sense. i grew up with that and the 2001-06 home too. I loved it as a kid but the older I got the more I started liking the royal. Royal/Gold way more vibrant that the Navy/white/gold.

That said the old Peril is probably the best kit
I agree Royal Blue looks better, I would have loved to have seen the 2007-2015 home jumper with royal blue instead of navy. The main reason I like it so much is the logo though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back