NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like BS. Hes not even affiliated to Nike or anything. Just some gamer guy.
That doesn't mean he hasn't seen them

BS also because fans have revolted against those types of things from recent uniforms....ugly font (titans), big city wording on jerseys or pants (browns), big logo on helmet (bucs), and all those teams are redoing those uniforms due to fan backlash....so no way are the falcons looking to incorporate such things
Since when do Nike care what the fans think. They just try to flex no matter how shitty it looks

Another reason why you're not switched on. That was a different account who posted that they were being released next weekend, because the Falcons twitter account implied that
You could be right. I could be right. We dont really know. Just imo sounds like BS given the reasons given...sure, they might not be strong reasons....but neither are the reasons to believe.

I've never understood why the Bengals logo is a "B" painted in Bengal tiger stripes....Wouldn't it make more sense to use a "C" for Cincinnati if you were going to be the boring campaigner graphic designer who came up with this?

I mean the Reds use a C in baseball and it works fine for them.

I wish I was employed to work on the Colts and Saints logos.... I would make some exciting changes every 5- 10 years or so like using a slighlty darker/lighter shade of the previous colour or perhaps even get really wild and outline it to add "boldness" ......what a dream job, someone actually gets paid to do this.

Dolphins current logo is great but I still reckon their helmet wearing dolphin is even better.

Didnt know about that original Ravens logo, I really it. Even better than the current one I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Dolphins logo sux ass. Old one was iconic. Everything about their current branding is bad. Like why the fu**

I still think it looks cool, their colours work great with almost anything tho. But yea, the dolphin with helmet one might be the best of all time.

The Bills current logo one of greatest also imo.

Just had a closer look. Never realised the Bills had black outlining on their numbers and stripes. No wonder it looks so bad. Now it all makes sense

cece2c00-c922-11e9-aaab-098fb7447472

Remove this Banner Ad

Back