Opinion New North Melbourne Emblem

Remove this Banner Ad

The sooner we get past this cartoon era logo crap the better.

We should go back to an updated version of the bounding kangaroo. These have been floated on here before, credit to the original designer/poster.

Professional;, classy and serious.

Totally agree and the reason I created the thread.

I know it's been discussed previously, but two spoons now with that cartoon logo makes me hate it even more.

Well if all you campaigners think our cartoon emblem is good enough then fine.

We used to bag out Melbourne, but they have a cool emblem not our joke.

download-2.png

No Cartoon crap like ours.

Our results equal how s**t our emblem is.

View attachment 1541197

Maybe someone on here could design this on with NORTH MELBOURNE.........NMFC on it..Just royal blue and white without grey shading..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1541197

I reckon the reason they make it cartoonish, or even changed it to a Kangaroo in the first place is so kids like it. Mascots aren’t about what adults like.

Pretty sure that’s the logic.

I reckon the reason they make it cartoonish, or even changed it to a Kangaroo in the first place is so kids like it. Mascots aren’t about what adults like.

Pretty sure that’s the logic.

Well mate if our marketing is aimed primarily at children, not the broader supporter group that are adults, then to me that is a huge mistake.

When you look at all the clubs id say ours is bottom 4.......arguably the worst.

Why not be proactive and make steps to fix it and move on? (as we did Noble)

When you look at all the clubs id say ours is bottom 4.......arguably the worst.

Why not be proactive and make steps to fix it and move on? (as we did Noble)
We literally just got a new logo and believe it or not that s**t (re-branding) costs a lot of money.

FWIW I don't think much of the emblem but you'll have to get used to it

We literally just got a new logo and believe it or not that s**t (re-branding) costs a lot of money.

FWIW I don't think much of the emblem but you'll have to get used to it

I dont "have to" get used to anything.

Well changing it is money well spent.

We paid Brad Scott for 10 *en years, if we can afford that we afford a new and quality emblem for North.

Good evening all.

I didn't particularly like the current emblem we currently have to start with, I now also associate it with losing far too often.

I believe we need a new emblem.

I welcome suggestions and your opinion on whether you like our current emblen or prefer a new one (ideas welcome!)

For me a new era, a new emblem.
Honestly agree although I don't HATE it I just feel it was rushed and created during a muddy time for the club, with a boneheaded president at the time...

Something cleaner and classier would be nice.

Honestly agree although I don't HATE it I just feel it was rushed and created during a muddy time for the club, with a boneheaded president at the time...

Something cleaner and classier would be nice.

I didn't "hate" it either mate.

Two wooden spoons with means I do really hate it.

We sure can still keep the current logo whilst working on another for next year?

ps; a few examples were provided in page 1. All are much better than ours at the moment.

These all look great. Who do we attribute them to?

NMFC_Concepts_905.jpg

Thoughts Bennymate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back