Opinion New North Melbourne Emblem

Remove this Banner Ad

These all look great. Who do we attribute them to?

NMFC_Concepts_905.jpg

I these should be sent to the club.

In fact I will as out current Emblem is a monstrosity and we are playing equally.

So much to work with.

As Bennymate suggested send to Sonja and co and let's get it done.

If we do the middle emblem could we go back to using this jumper as the clash jumper?

We could but I doubt it would be that popular as pretty dated now.

Whatever we do we need to change the emblem.

It's cursed us I swear.

I reckon the reason they make it cartoonish, or even changed it to a Kangaroo in the first place is so kids like it. Mascots aren’t about what adults like.

Pretty sure that’s the logic.

They could just have an alternate version/versions of a cartoony kangaroo like we did in the 90s and slap that on the kid oriented merchandise
i.e-
kan600.jpg

I can't find the merchandise post on here but has anyone taken advantage of the $30 members merchandise voucher? It's a great offer, I just picked up the visor.
I took it up for the '22 season and grabbed a New Era fitted cap, with additional discounts stacking I managed to get the hat delivered for about $3.
Will probably do the same next year.

If we change it has to be this
View attachment 1573813
That is all 😎

Anyone got any info on why we seem to never utilise a boxing kangaroo on any merch? is it a legal thing, similar to the copyright issues of the boxing kangaroo flag? the club said they wanted a fierce looking kangaroo,but they give us a slightly grumpy looking roo with bags under his eyes who needs a coffee, if you are going cartoony why not just have a boxing kangaroo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any info on why we seem to never utilise a boxing kangaroo on any merch? is it a legal thing, similar to the copyright issues of the boxing kangaroo flag? the club said they wanted a fierce looking kangaroo,but they give us a slightly grumpy looking roo with bags under his eyes who needs a coffee, if you are going cartoony why not just have a boxing kangaroo?
Kids don’t box on? 🫤 (These days 😉)

Kids don’t box on? 🫤 (These days 😉)

Bloody wussbag generation! I remember getting a pair of Sugar Ray Leonard 'future champs' kids boxing gloves for Christmas and sparring with the neighbourhood kids, we had hours of fun and no one complained! admittedly we were probably too impacted by the effects of blunt force trauma to formulate an intelligible sentence to complain, but what's a couple of dislodged teeth between friends eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back