Rumour **NEWS FLASH** Joe Daniher -"I never wanted to leave"

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
The dialogue has certainly changed from 'I'm unhappy'...just not sure how sincere it is..🤔

Look, I’m biased, but in my opinion Daniher is a generational talent and it’s a shame he hasn’t been able to play for the better part of 2 years...

what I’ve heard is that it wasn’t an issue with the club, but the Melbourne footy bubble that he struggles with, he’s not exactly one to blend in with a crowd. I’ve heard he lives in Daylesford now and I’m guessing that’s helped him a fair bit. I hope he stays obviously, but above all wish him good health, mental and physical.

No doubt he looked a level above any other big last night. The thing holding him back is his kicking at goal- he’s Travis Cloke in a bombers guernsey.

I’d be just as happy if he had of played half as well. The highlight was how well he moved and that his kicking hadn’t lost any penetration.
it was defiantly positive but the test will be the upcoming games and hopefully if his body doesn't break down again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I’m biased, but in my opinion Daniher is a generational talent and it’s a shame he hasn’t been able to play for the better part of 2 years...

what I’ve heard is that it wasn’t an issue with the club, but the Melbourne footy bubble that he struggles with, he’s not exactly one to blend in with a crowd. I’ve heard he lives in Daylesford now and I’m guessing that’s helped him a fair bit. I hope he stays obviously, but above all wish him good health, mental and physical.

Does he realise that Essendon aren't usually based on the gold coast and probably won't be in future seasons?

If he played for us I would be excited too , but he kicked 3 against the 16th side on the ladder , without a few key defenders and the ball lived down there for the 2nd half.

Lets see how he goes for the rest of the season

My observation is simply 'how come the 180deg turn around re 'happiness'.....I don't pretend to know ...but I'm a cynic...I don't buy it.

What's not to enjoy about your footy as a key forward when your teammates up the ground are dominating and your opponent can't even hope to deal with you?

Daniher has taken my team to the cleaners a couple of times, he's one of the scariest opponents in the league as far as when he's on there's not much you can do to stop him, but let's see how he feels once he has a goalless loss under his belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back