NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you didn’t miss the bloke head butting the Mernda player first. Did you see the the bloke come off second best trying to push the 17 year old kid into the fence only to loose his own feet and hit the fence himself. Back into the kitchen and keep stirring the pot.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah I missed what the West player done I only seen 2 Mernda players going at them, not saying the West player done nothing 1st, yeah I did see that but I don’t think that the same player tried to do anything silly there but yeah seen him hit the fence, was that his day done after that ?

Last edited:
Look at all you heroes having a crack at the reservoir bloke.
Yes the act wasn’t good and Deserved weeks, But who cares about the Ankle braclets! Everyone has a past and everyone has the chance to move forward.
I’ve seen numerous incidents worse that get plenty less weeks all because of the Braclets Easy target for the NFL weak As Piss

Nah I missed what the West player done I only seen 2 Mernda players going at them, not saying the West player done nothing 1st, yeah I did see that but I don’t think that the same player tried to do anything silly there but yeah seen him hit the fence

He tried to rail the young kid and come off second best, I hate seeing anyone hurt on the footy field but I did have a smile on my face at his expense after it backfired on him. Hopefully his ok and ready to go this week.

Yes the act wasn’t good and Deserved weeks, But who cares about the Ankle braclets! Everyone has a past and everyone has the chance to move forward.
I’ve seen numerous incidents worse that get plenty less weeks all because of the Braclets Easy target for the NFL weak As Piss

I couldn't care less what the blokes background is and happy to judge him on the act alone which was disgraceful.
I could not be more supportive of the NFNL's stance on it. Reckon the Mernda bloke should've got a lot more than 4 weeks as well, pure luck the PH player didn't end up like Shelton

He tried to rail the young kid and come off second best, I hate seeing anyone hurt on the footy field but I did have a smile on my face at his expense after it backfired on him. Hopefully his ok and ready to go this week.

Was that his day done after that ? Looks like the Mernda player targeted him all the West player was doing was blocking, but yeah he definitely came off 2nd best

All his was doing was blocking??? He pushed the kid square in back about a foot away from the boundary line. Then lost his balance and slid into the fence.

Maybe I seen different on the replay #18 from Mernda definitely has all eyes for #8.just got word He kept playing after that so I’m guessing his right to play this week

West to beat resa by 60

Laurimar to go up to Kilmore and take the points by less than a kick

Mernda by 86 over lalor

St Mary’s by 55 over Panton Hill

Has this guy ever been reported before ? how many weeks has he been suspended for before if he has ? or is NFL just making example of him because of all the who are about him wearing a tracking device ? as i dont think its worth 16 weeks 6 or 8 weeks !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has this guy ever been reported before ? how many weeks has he been suspended for before if he has ? or is NFL just making example of him because of all the who are about him wearing a tracking device ? as i dont think its worth 16 weeks 6 or 8 weeks !
It's worth every one when the player he hit most likely misses the rest of the season

Your having us on surely! Taking out all the bullshit about the bloke, but just looking at the act it self running past and hitting a bloke with a cowards elbow and breaking his jaw its not on this is what needs to be judged . If this type of incident happened at a pub or on the street rather than the footy field the person would be charge with assault and most likely doing gaol time. Cowards doing acts like this have no place on any sporting field.

Your having us on surely! Taking out all the bullshit about the bloke, but just looking at the act it self running past and hitting a bloke with a cowards elbow and breaking his jaw its not on this is what needs to be judged . If this type of incident happened at a pub or on the street rather than the footy field the person would be charge with assault and most likely doing gaol time. Cowards doing acts like this have no place on any sporting field.
It’s a piss weak dog act, simple

Like I said everyone has a past!!!
If he’s playing good footy he has every right to get on the cover. Adams should have gotten 16 weeks also then
The main cover that represents the league should not show a player with an ankle bracelet, simple as that, it’s unprofessional and there’s a hundred young blokes running around that would be stocked to be on the cover and would be a much better promotion for the league. Who gives a s**t about anyone’s past, the cover doesn’t show his past, it shows a bloody hard plastic ankle bracelet!!

Despite a couple of blowouts gotta think we are in for a season full of ups and downs. Mernda whooped the hillers round 1 but since have shown they are fairly gettable going by the last couple of weeks of close results to teams expected to finish down the bottom half. Since that game the boys on the Hill look to have got themselves going flexing a bit of muscle at both ends of the ground. Depth will play a key part in the 2nd part of the year

Despite a couple of blowouts gotta think we are in for a season full of ups and downs. Mernda whooped the hillers round 1 but since have shown they are fairly gettable going by the last couple of weeks of close results to teams expected to finish down the bottom half. Since that game the boys on the Hill look to have got themselves going flexing a bit of muscle at both ends of the ground. Depth will play a key part in the 2nd part of the year

Mernda have stuck to there guns and have been playing the kids, the under 19’s have been solid coming up and contributing every week. With players coming back from injury and doing time (not wearing ankle tags time)but suspension they will look a lot more settled with a full list to pick from.
It’s a exciting time at Mernda Football Club

This bloke gets 16 weeks for lifting an elbow in a bump, fahour gets 14 weeks last year for running into a fight and king hitting a bloke, adams gets 4 weeks similar incident but doesn't have an ankle bracelet , campbell from northcote only gets 10.
As someone said earlier if this incident was the other way around and shelts broke his jaw how many weeks would shelts have gotten, 6??

This bloke gets 16 weeks for lifting an elbow in a bump, fahour gets 14 weeks last year for running into a fight and king hitting a bloke, adams gets 4 weeks similar incident but doesn't have an ankle bracelet , campbell from northcote only gets 10.
As someone said earlier if this incident was the other way around and shelts broke his jaw how many weeks would shelts have gotten, 6??

Then you read in yesterdays Herald Sun a player kings a 17yo breaks his jaw and gets 2 weeks.

it was not just lifting a elbow in a bump it was late and off the and from behind I am not interested in who the bloke is or what ever his story is, I don't care I am just taking about the act of assault from behind on a sporting field its a cowards act and does not belong on any sporting field full stop

Too right dogs act and frankly give them all 16 weeks why the * anyone feels the need to smash anyones head in whilr playing footy is beyond me, go play a sport where they can hit you back if that's what you enjoy doing

Too right dogs act and frankly give them all 16 weeks why the **** anyone feels the need to smash anyones head in whilr playing footy is beyond me, go play a sport where they can hit you back if that's what you enjoy doing

These cowards would usually be too scared to hop in an Mms ring or kickboxing because they would get tuned up, much rather pick off unsuspecting victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back