NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts on poaching blokes from the same division ? fair enough if they want to come across but whats thoughts on actively pursuing players ?

Laurimar seem to try and poach everyones players
Laurimar seem to try and poach everyones players
You’re kidding mate, it’s funny how hardly any of you on here have any idea, the senior part of Laurimar is 3 years old and half of the list are juniors coming through, the other half are players from other leagues or other divisions, if a player approaches the club then of course they’ll open the door, they have to till the juniors start to filter through in a couple years. Apparently a bloke from Reservoir is going there, that’s one, damn you people on here love to exaggerate to help justify your own narrative. This garbage just reminds me why I hardly look on this site anymore, it’s like an old wives club that just bitch and moan about everyone else and feed on opinions and here say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Hill gone from Laurimar to Mernda, so who’s poaching now you peanut, player movement happens, don’t label Laurimar for something all teams are guilty of
The amount of squabbling that goes on between Morang laurimar and Mernda is a bit like a family of 3 brothers all punching each other in the arm at the dinner table.

Mernda have gone down the very public path of publicising every re-signing at the club and now are rolling out the pick ups from Jacana football club which left them in lurch and inevitably crushed the finances of the club. Hopefully it isn’t a reflection of character of those people involved. After publicising how great there kids they seem to be shelving them and bringing top up players instead of continuing there development, how long until they are looking elsewhere for opportunity? South Morang and Laurimar I’m sure will be sniffing around

The amount of squabbling that goes on between Morang laurimar and Mernda is a bit like a family of 3 brothers all punching each other in the arm at the dinner table.

Mernda have gone down the very public path of publicising every re-signing at the club and now are rolling out the pick ups from Jacana football club which left them in lurch and inevitably crushed the finances of the club. Hopefully it isn’t a reflection of character of those people involved. After publicising how great there kids they seem to be shelving them and bringing top up players instead of continuing there development, how long until they are looking elsewhere for opportunity? South Morang and Laurimar I’m sure will be sniffing around
Hope as I’ve posted before he was appointed same thing doesn’t happen at mernda as did Jacana.... hope not

I’d bank on it happening. Announcement of every player signing is embarrassing. No good cultured club does it. Yes if you sign a new player but existing? If you polish a turd it’s still a 💩.
Well written ... at least big recruits not guys that are from the 19’s or reserves 😂😂😂😂

Funny the obsession people have with putting clubs down.

What is wrong with posting about players having re-signed? Every single AFL club does it.

It’s surely in the interest of their members to know the players are committed to the next season. It certainly builds excitement around the club and maybe pushes others on the fence to commit.

End of the day if you don’t want to see Mernda re-signings then unfollow their page.

Funny the obsession people have with putting clubs down.

What is wrong with posting about players having re-signed? Every single AFL club does it.

It’s surely in the interest of their members to know the players are committed to the next season. It certainly builds excitement around the club and maybe pushes others on the fence to commit.

End of the day if you don’t want to see Mernda re-signings then unfollow their page.

At the end of the day the players are getting around each other for sticking around and building something together, the families are happy, the supporters are kept in the loop with what's going on etc. And that's all it is.

how did the general meeting go at lalor the other week to elect new president and secretary both Ben and Matt have done a great job th new guys have a lot to live up too

how did the general meeting go at lalor the other week to elect new president and secretary both Ben and Matt have done a great job th new guys have a lot to live up too
Very big shoes to fill from all reports did a great job and I’m sure the incoming have been told they have big shoes to fill ...... and also hearing today that there could be quite a few either leaving or travelling ...could be another tough long year .

Very big shoes to fill from all reports did a great job and I’m sure the incoming have been told they have big shoes to fill ...... and also hearing today that there could be quite a few either leaving or travelling ...could be another tough long year .
Skipper has already left. Heard another talent following him

Skipper has already left. Heard another talent following him
Name? Maybe Josh Novelli too good to be playing div 3. Also heard their runners up bnf Dimi might be also heading back to Epping. With Ben Curtiss retiring aswell might have lost their top 4 best players, might be a challenging year next year for the bloods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back