NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this to be a bizarre comment. No offence intended, these players were lauded and now that they are moving on including the captain you have turned on them. Surely the entire football department has to take some responsibility for the on field results not just bag players for not delivering. The football staff did recruit them after all did they not? Best of luck

Been keeping an eye on this thread as it’s always busy and entertaining. But I have to agree with Jarod on this one. Players recruited who get paid whether that’s a club offer or players price should preform to expectations otherwise take a cut the following year ( or during the current year accept less) or the club should move them on and accept the loss. It’s like business and if it’s a bad decision cut your losses and move on rather than keep paying for over priced recruits. I’m not saying who is at fault without knowing the ins & outs but if the player is not meeting expectations then move them on. Always respected the player who plays for “fair” dollars and gives his all or paying a bit extra for those types that just give you everything and always compete winning or losing..
Plus give Lalor some credit as they are definitely trying to improve but it takes time.
* I commend all div3 clubs in all comps, that are playing in the right spirit and leading a good culture off field as it’s bloody hard in these low divisions to attract players, supporters, sponsors etc. Love the passion of some of these clubs..👍

Could it be that certain “ overpaid “ players from the bloods that want out after a year missed games due to “ injuries “ or was it they were told they were to take a cut ? And the injuries as Jarod put in earlier quotes broken nails could be true . Either way it’s a bloody shame I reckon . Stay tough bloods and keep fighting

Any truth to the rumour both Bramich and Saccuzzo have met with Lalor? Also hearing they have already signed both Hill boys along with a few ex west players.

In
bramich clearly looking for dollars over success quick way to decrease your value going to Lalor just like Novelli’

In fairness I don’t think Novelli was ever anything special, played in a forward line with Saad being double teamed every week. Bramich over 200 games, 2 flags ex captain, they shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence.

In

In fairness I don’t think Novelli was ever anything special, played in a forward line with Saad being double teamed every week. Bramich over 200 games, 2 flags ex captain, they shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence

More ex north I feel like I have seen this episode? Bramich would be serviceable still. How old are the Hill lads mentioned?

More ex north I feel like I have seen this episode? Bramich would be serviceable still. How old are the Hill lads mentioned?
Can’t see it happening not enough funds to accommodate these kind of players especially on win / loss if that’s what has been mentioned earlier

Couldn’t tell you mate, I believe there is a big age difference between the two though. Rumours are they chased money in the country last season and one of them missed a heap of footy due to an off field incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see it happening not enough funds to accommodate these kind of players especially on win / loss if that’s what has been mentioned earlier
Lalor have the funds in the bank supposedly...problem is players use them take their cash and run away once the club only beats reservoir in a season

Do you mean Panton hill boys or last name hill boys
Hey mate... I think they are referring to Louie Hill. If the rumours are true, Paz is a genuine STAR playing at North a few years back, has been at Portarlington for 2 years now i think...?!?

Seems like the new football department at the Bloods is doing a great job - Looking forward to popping into training at some stage soon, having a beer and seeing the new faces.

In

In fairness I don’t think Novelli was ever anything special, played in a forward line with Saad being double teamed every week. Bramich over 200 games, 2 flags ex captain, they shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence.
Bramich interviewed at EPPING last week. Pingers have well and truly opened cheque book.

Hey mate... I think they are referring to Louie Hill. If the rumours are true, Paz is a genuine STAR playing at North a few years back, has been at Portarlington for 2 years now i think...?!?

Seems like the new football department at the Bloods is doing a great job - Looking forward to popping into training at some stage soon, having a beer and seeing the new faces.
Who are the hierarchy? Why are any names mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back