NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah bro, all those mernda players signed in 2019 so technically been on the list for over 1 year so they won’t be 5 pointers.
They have exposed a loophole and cashed in big time.. one step ahead of the game in my opinion
Yep they obviously planned for a global pandemic to call off a season.

I just don’t know why you’d pick up players you know will jump ship if you won it?

Last edited:
Nah bro, all those mernda players signed in 2019 so technically been on the list for over 1 year so they won’t be 5 pointers.
They have exposed a loophole and cashed in big time.. one step ahead of the game in my opinion
You have to play a min amount of games to have your points reduced for that club you will find.

They haven’t announced whether players will actually lose a point have they?

If so what is the rule?

West Heidelberg just gone back this week? Seems very late? Most clubs went back in Jan.

Most clubs start praccy matches in 2 weeks I think.
Surely not?

Would love to know the reason?

Surely players and coaches would have been itching to get back after so long off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting very excited for the upcoming season now.

How are Lalor and Mustangs numbers? Haven’t seen much on social media from either.

Spoke to a few blokes from West who are once again confident of their chances to play finals but seems like the same convo every year.

Kilmore have been gifted a great draw so I think they should be playing for a top 2 spot.

I seen on socials that Mernda had in intra-club game today. Did anyone get down there? How do they look?
Mernda looked very good - didn’t believe the hype from others on big footy, but they are going to be contending based on what I saw- not affiliated but just decided to have a look- very young and lightning quick.

Mernda looked very good - didn’t believe the hype from others on big footy, but they are going to be contending based on what I saw- not affiliated but just decided to have a look- very young and lightning quick.
Mernda looked very good?
Didn’t they play an intraclub?
I presume Mernda won!!

I seen on socials that Mernda had in intra-club game today. Did anyone get down there? How do they look?

Went down for a look cracker day and they definitely didn’t hold back, they have a few young kids who are built like bricksh*thouses, move like the wind and use the ball extremely well, good luck going with them! going from what I seen the club has plenty of depth to choose from and I’d hate to be a selector.

The 19’s played against Oak Park on Saturday and had a good win as well.

It was great to see LOCAL FOOTY BACK.

Last edited:
Not affiliated but created a profile yesterday to make this post. Yeah ok. Mernda are flying, it’s ok to own it.

Mernda
Daylight
Kilmore
Laurimar
Any news out of morang at all? Turtles announced a few recruits recently

Not sure how you’ve come to this conclusion. Mernda didn’t even make finals and have lost quite a few players most notably their best in Dimech.

Should be a great year regardless. Kilmore to take the chocolates for me.

Why do they rate kilmore so high
They have been known to go missing in big games in the past

Remove this Banner Ad

Back