List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Port has nominated their 2 in Jones and Schofield

Yes, but that's Port Power. They would announce that Ken found a warm half full can of coke in the street.

'It's a big win for Ken and the club, we look forward to welcoming this find into our club'.

It's fair to have a go at Adelaide, you could say most clubs have been better run recently. Just remember half the stuff Port Power get credit for is all PR spin that the masses swallow.
As opposed to us where we are not well run, but continue to put out PR spin which the masses follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have nominated Borlase and Newchurch but hoping to get them as rookies as we only want to draft 4 players in the main pool.

I think we would match anyone for Borlase if it came to it but maybe not Newchurch.

Source:

Neither will fall through to rookie list. Port will have a crack at both as late round 'freebie' picks. They've nothing to lose, it'll otherwise be some interstate likely spud.

It's fair to have a go at Adelaide, you could say most clubs have been better run recently. Just remember half the stuff Port Power get credit for is all PR spin that the masses swallow.

it’s the new way..............Trump.......
just think what may happen if they lose the GF .........

Article in tiser today. Basically Edwards using Crows passing on him as motivation to prove us wrong.

But also admits no clubs have contacted him since we announced we were passing on him.

Pity we don't have any rookie slots.

Article in tiser today. Basically Edwards using Crows passing on him as motivation to prove us wrong.

But also admits no clubs have contacted him since we announced we were passing on him.

Pity we don't have any rookie slots.

I can't feel sorry for the Edwards crew. Tyson made it very clear that he believed us nomming the first one killed his career because we didn't GAF whereas had we not nommed him, other clubs would have put more time into him and drafted him based upon known weaknesses that they'd have then worked on and he'd have carved out a career. So, early in the process the Edwards camp are saying that they're not sure whether they'd accept a nomination as it ruined the first one's career, so they'd have to think about it if we came to them. Surprised to find out that they'd been waiting for our affirmation of nominating when I'd have otherwise assumed that the other clubs would have been contacting him and they'd deny our nom. But, despite whatever positives are out there, it takes a special talent to slip from sub 20 to mid 40's when more than half the draft pool hasn't pulled on a boot.

I hope the kid gets picked up because it's his dream. But the way this has all played out over the duration leads me to think that the Edwards' are major *******s. But, I'd support Tyson all day every day as a play. But perhaps the parents are just w***ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back