NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 - 4th & 5th Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

That was great GOD had a long reign but it was time for new champs

Eh, I agree with the conclusion, but I didn't like the booking of the match as GOD pretty much dominated until the last few minutes. Not sure the new champs came out looking all that strong because of that.

Wow i expected Lance to retain im pretty shocked at that.

Based on that i think the talks with AEW are going very well

Nah, they were always heading to a Mox vs Juice rematch on night 2.

Three title changes already.

maybe white and okada retain

That was my Thought be Happening once I head that the IC and World Champ fight for each other belt in Night 2. They just add another chapter of the Okada and White Feud.

Hope I am wrong and at least Ibushi Wins

Wow i expected Lance to retain im pretty shocked at that.

Based on that i think the talks with AEW are going very well
It’s always been the plan to have juice beat mox for the belt they threw archer a bone when mox couldn’t get there because the earthquake and treaded water with his reign

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading into the main event, this night has been awesome.

My only issue is that most of the winners have had the least offense in their bouts. I know that's a method to keep everyone looking strong, but it's kinda getting predictable who wins during the matches.

I'd have to nitpick to not give that main event the full monty.

My goodness, what a match! I think it was better paced and more even than the preceding 2 bouts, despite being longer.

Ibushi took a huge step up during that match. No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm thinking he may be IWGP champ by (at latest) WK next year.

I guess Ibushi will never be World Champion as they just leave it on Okada long as Possible

I think Naito is winning the titles tomorrow. Gedo is all about the long-term story. And just the way that Okada had that fairly long speech & celebration at the end of the night suggests that it won't happen 2 nights in a row.

Last edited:
I'd have to nitpick to not give that main event the full monty.

My goodness, what a match! I think it was better paced and more even than the preceding 2 bouts, despite being longer.

Ibushi took a huge step up during that match. No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm thinking he may be IWGP champ by (at latest) WK next year.

I think Naito is winning the titles tomorrow. Gedo is all about the long-term story. And just the way that Okada had that fairly long speech & celebration at the end of the night suggests that it won't happen 2 nights in a row.

That makes Sense of that Happening and I guess Tides into the Story that 7 Years ago saying he was the Top Guy when it fell on his Face when he said it but 7 years later it finally come True. That what I read

Robbie Eagles won a fall at the Tokyo Dome

… And the ref may have lost his job soon after. Whatever was supposed to happen, that looked very bad. Either count to 2 or count to 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back