AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMFC win 3.2.20 - 2.6.18

O'Shea looked better as the game progressed.
Wright great down back
Smith spent time on Hatchard and did really well
Craven looks good, she looked totally gassed with about 5 minutes to go.
Wall looks good, just needs to learn how to bounce the ball.

Lots to like about how we played today - thought we were fairly in control of the play in the first quarter despite not scoring, and despite standard pre-season fumbliness our system seemed to hold up structurally well also. Of the new players, O'Shea stood out as being really quite dynamic, Wall looks to have tremendous upside in that half-forward role, and whilst I didn't spot her much if at all in the second half, I thought Granville showed some good signs in close also. Tess Craven was heavily involved all match too, which was great to see, and our established players looked to continue playing at their expected good standard. Should bode well for the season proper!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is how I read it & that is really frustrating, as well as expensive. Fine for GoDees fans as they are probably already going, not so great for us.
well that's just s**t then. Finally don't have to play melbourne in a desolate wind tunnel and we basically can't go

That is how I read it & that is really frustrating, as well as expensive. Fine for GoDees fans as they are probably already going, not so great for us.
So what happens to everyone who already booked tickets?

What a joke locking entry behind men's finals tickets. Stupid decision after stupid decision. I assume this was never at Casey field due to possibly being needed for VFL finals so why the * this isn't a North home game at Arden St I'll never know.

Seems the Afl are once again looking after Melbourne...We now have to buy GA tickets for the mens games ...this stinks. l hope that North get another game to replace this one so supporters can go and see it...

What a joke locking entry behind men's finals tickets. Stupid decision after stupid decision. I assume this was never at Casey field due to possibly being needed for VFL finals so why the * this isn't a North home game at Arden St I'll never know.
They've back-ended our Arden St games this season due to the construction.

Seems the Afl are once again looking after Melbourne...We now have to buy GA tickets for the mens games ...this stinks. l hope that North get another game to replace this one so supporters can go and see it...

Minimum $68 for an adult. Yeah, this really stinks for the members. And especially as we now don't have a game in Melbourne that we can go to until Round 5.

The AFL have been trying to get Daisy her Premiership for five or six seasons.

It’s probably going to be a good experience for the players but it sucks for supporters. A good compromise would of been to move the game to Punt Rd Oval. Everyone could of got in with their AFLW membership or ticket and afterwards the Dees supporters would of just had the short walk to the MCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back