Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Has gotten a lot of the playing group offside, apparently.

Good. Keeping them all happy wasn't working.

I'm confident with how much he's pumping up the u22's, it's not them. It's most likely the players that have been on our list for 10 years without providing f*** all. Their time is coming to an end.

Has gotten a lot of the playing group offside, apparently.

Any further context around this?

What constitutes a lot? 5 or 25?

what does offside mean? Off side like I want to play the way I want or offside like I have to GTFO of here?

Any further context around this?

What constitutes a lot? 5 or 25?

what does offside mean? Off side like I want to play the way I want or offside like I have to GTFO of here?

Grain of salt here OF, chads been around for a fair while with good sources previously - but his Ben brown mail earlier in the year shows that this is coming from the brown camp and of course they would be offside.

Like others have said he’s rocked the boat on the old blokes and that’s absolutely 100% fair - young fellas are our future and arguably show more than the plodders that have held their position previously

Yep Shaw needed to rattle the cage and he's done that. Old blokes got too comfortable and the talented young fellows are the future. As someone said before, being in lock down, a long injury list and getting a belting each week ain't great for morale either.

I really don't get the 'players feeling upset' drivel and it contradicts the class that players have shown departing the club.

If players are upset about Shawry then imagine what it will be like under Clarko or Malthouse?

I very much doubt it's true.

None of the delistees have had a bad word to say via social media so far, reality check for some if they feel "offside" after the season we just had, carry on
presumably they're not absolute arsonists and they hope to be able to play footy again. do you really expect players to communicate their honest feelings on their branded social media?

presumably they're not absolute arsonists and they hope to be able to play footy again. do you really expect players to communicate their honest feelings on their branded social media?
Then again if there were clashes it would have got out collectively.

I think Shaw and Brady are doing the job that should have been done from the beginning when Scott started.

The 'chill-nice guy' is still there, but when it comes to footy, it's all about winning and not if a player doesn't want to be more accountable.

AFL is tough, players need to know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good. Keeping them all happy wasn't working.

I'm confident with how much he's pumping up the u22's, it's not them. It's most likely the players that have been on our list for 10 years without providing f*** all. Their time is coming to an end.

Yeah, I'd expect a lot of the older non-performers may not be feeling a lot of love at the moment. And that's a good thing.

Good old Chad...rolls in the grenade and exits

Anyone can do that. Let me show you.

b888614fef15ac8d489f63290f7ab399.jpg

Hey Gasometer I heard you have a tiny utensil?

The players served up s**t to Rhyce for well over half the season, that's not excusing responsibility for poor gameday plans by Rhyce, but a good example was the last round. Whatever Rhyce had cooked up for West Coast was working, yet the players dragged their feet.

Frankly am not surprised, he's coaching for his career next season, the Mr. Nice Guy act is wearing thin I take it.

The playing group were made aware early this year of the 11-13 players who would not be required after season’s (if you can call it that) end.

This happened approx. Round 4.

A leak of sorts that didn’t sit right with the group.

Coupled with covid, hub life, interrupted schedule etc and our 2020 s**t show was served up hot and steamy.

I base this on pure speculation.

The playing group were made aware early this year of the 11-13 players who would not be required after season’s (if you can call it that) end.

This happened approx. Round 4.

A leak of sorts that didn’t sit right with the group.

Coupled with covid, hub life, interrupted schedule etc and our 2020 sh*t show was served up hot and steamy.

I base this on pure speculation.

Oooooooo k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back