No !! The departing C.E.O. of Qantas was not a former coach of Hawthorn & Footscray.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mark Johnson that helped produce Rainman was not also the Essendon footballer

To clarify though, despite the spelling difference, former Geelong/St Kilda ruckman Steven King is actually the homophonic internationally famous horror novelist.

I'm amazed at how many people think that the C.E.O. of Qantas was the same person that coached Hawthorn & Footscray.
All they share is their names.
The former coach is actually 23 years older than the Qantas C.E.O.
s reactions wars GIF

Next you'll be telling me Anthony Rocca isn't the worst 200-gamer ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still surprised Scott Thompson clocked up almost 600 games when he simultaneously played as an inside mid for the Crows and a KPD for North.
Well Tom Lynch played for multiple clubs at the same time as well so it's clearly feasible.

And Nathan Brown managed to have a career worthy of 3 people spanning nearly 25 years. Still don't know how he got away with calling games he was playing in.

Sam Frost doesnt look good in a bikini.

Bryce Gibbs used to play for Carlton and Wests Tigers on the same weekend. Top effort.
Nah mate that's 2 different people, Bryce Gibbs is just a extremely common name I had 3 of them in my year at School.

Can't be more than one Nathan Brown though very unique first name and surname.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back