Recommitted Noah Anderson [Re-Signed 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

he's not leaving, loves the club, loves the lifestyle and his mates (Rowell, King, Lukosius, Ballard) all have signed on. He'll be an early signature

22 this year 192cm modern prototype mid

Played over 50 games so will start to elevate his game

Vic boy. Could be one where if Gc doesn’t improve he goes home

I am willing to wager he signs on before the start of the season.

He is very happy up at the Gold Coast with his best mate Rowell

I am willing to wager he signs on before the start of the season.

He is very happy up at the Gold Coast with his best mate Rowell
He may be happy on GC but still did not re-sign contrary to Rowell. Rankine was also happy on GC. I would expect Hawks would love to have him and are tempting him with obscene money.

Until he re-signs, I worry.

22 this year 192cm modern prototype mid

Played over 50 games so will start to elevate his game

Vic boy. Could be one where if Gc doesn’t improve he goes home
I think you are a bit late on ‘start to elevate his game’ phrase

The guy at age 21 averaged 26 disposals, 4.5 marks, 3.5 tackles and increased his goals+goal assists from total 4 in 2021 to total 23 in 2022.

Was awarded the same number of Brownlow votes as Sam Walsh and Josh Dunkley and more than Steele, wines, Josh Kelly, Jackson macrae, Rory laird etc..

He’s a very good player already. Could go to true star level this year though.

The longer he is unsigned the more I worry. Hawthorn probably offering him 1.5 million for the next few years on a heavily front ended deal.

I think you are a bit late on ‘start to elevate his game’ phrase

The guy at age 21 averaged 26 disposals, 4.5 marks, 3.5 tackles and increased his goals+goal assists from total 4 in 2021 to total 23 in 2022.

Was awarded the same number of Brownlow votes as Sam Walsh and Josh Dunkley and more than Steele, wines, Josh Kelly, Jackson macrae, Rory laird etc..

He’s a very good player already. Could go to true star level this year though.

The longer he is unsigned the more I worry. Hawthorn probably offering him 1.5 million for the next few years on a heavily front ended deal.

Would obviously love him at the Hawks, but shudder to think of the trade negotiations after the O'Meara saga.

Gold Coast’s emerging star Noah Anderson says he was so determined to pledge his long-term future to the club he never considered signing a deal of less than four seasons.
The Herald Sun can reveal Anderson has added another four years to his contract, with a deal set to expire at the end of this season now locked in through to October 2027.

Noah re-signed for 4 years. Herald article.

Definitely got the right people who are there for more than money now - heading in the right direction this time :)

All you need is Ben King to re-sign, and you'll be a force to be reckoned with over the next few years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's already signed to the end of 2024There's no major outstanding contracts for 2023.Strange feeling as a foundation member:oops:

You guys deserve it. Dire straits there for a while, but you can see that the club has complete buy in from the players, and you're starting to build foundations that could serve the club long-term. When players care more about their happiness at the club rather than a paycheck, that's when you know things are going in the right direction.

Very happy to see, as it benefits no-one having 'feeder' teams that are constantly recycling and rebuilding :)

Last edited:
Classic Reaction GIF

Great news, the AFL needs GC to be successful, has so much going for it as a location, generational build into a long term successful club. 2022 should be the last of the stunningly stupid trades.

GWS is the club that I think will have problems going forward, crap location and little buy in from the locals. Squandered the best list ever assembled, all uphill from now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back