No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Utopia on at the moment?

Repeats are currently on 9pm Thursdays on ABC 22. Or Im sure you could find them on iView. If you havent seen it before.

Like all working dog productions, its a sharply observed look into modern working and political life.

Lemo nails his role of an apparatchik completely disconnected from reality so well its frightening knowing that versions of these people actually exist and have a hand in government policy.

Is there a more inane media personality in the game than Hamish McLachlan?

Whoever thought it was a good idea that he have an expanded role in the pre-game is probably the same person that thought it was a good idea to let the black hole of charisma near children during the half time break.

Edit: Basil Zemplas.

Last edited:
Legend, thanks. I'll put that on the play list. Two hours in the car to Ballarat tomorrow, that and Freedom in a Cage. How long does each Trends podcast last?
20-25. Not too long. Part 1 of the Peter Gordon episode of this is your sporting life was pretty decent too.

For something different the Ben Graham episode of the Howie Games was great too.

What’s with the sickening fapping over Blakey?

12 possessions is his best ever and they talk about him like he is tearing it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a feeling GWS will be premiers this year. Because Collywobbles, Brisbane aren't quite ready and I don't rate Chris Scott as a coach. The other teams don't appear to be good enough.

The lols at the stringer main board thread being filled with smug Essendon supporters potting the Dogs all week about how good stringer is.

Then he serves up a worst on ground performance.

If only I wasn’t threadbanned

God I hate watching Sydney play, but give the commentary team some more lipstick for the pig. Can't
swimming Australia put a meeting on just to occupy Basil while the footy is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back