No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentary team and the media in generals ability to pump up Essendon every chance they get is ******* nauseating.

Two nights in a row of listening to Cameron Ling's commentary is testing my will to live. This may well be my last post ever.

The commentary team and the media in generals ability to pump up Essendon every chance they get is ******* nauseating.

Two nights in a row of listening to Cameron Ling's commentary is testing my will to live. This may well be my last post ever.
Good night, sweet prince

In his pursuit of redemption and midfield minutes, Stringer seems to have inexplicably bulked up and made himself less agile.

Only in Jakeland could this happen.

Inexplicable? But the bulk helps with the ladies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strangers taken some of our game plan with him like kicking points for example.

Strangers taken some of our game plan with him like kicking points for example.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention our look away over the shoulder handpass. Unfortunately for him he still hasn't quite worked out how to execute it by hitting his teamate. No matter how much Bruce and Co dribbled about it.

Ling thinks he's God's gift to football when in reality he was carried by an exceptional team (see Nick Maxwell).

Andrew Mackie is my go to in this scenario.

Would be great to know why in flying * Razor Ray needs a microphone to talk to the commentary team?

Should he not be...you know...officiating a game of professional sport?

Its not like the umpiring has been stellar so far.

The tempo has risen. Where's jake?

Edit:

3-Pd-Global-Rustic-Pine-Bench-7ft.jpg

Yes, Im aware that Im tempting fate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back