No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful news. I'd hate to think that Mumford would retire before someone really lines him up in a contest and pummels the bejesus out of him.

I can't wait to see pictures of Mummy a couple of years after he finishes playing and when he really gives his sausage eating record a nudge :eek:

It appears that Blake Caracella is not in the running for the Suns job as coach. Disappointing. I was hoping for the trifecta: former students as players, an umpire, but just missing that coach leg. Maybe next year...

Luke Hodge confirmed off to Brisbane.

The AFL.com.au article says the Hawks will get him there through a trade for the Lion's last pick. Perhaps a dumb question, but why can't he just walk, surely he'd be a free agent?
Gesture of good will I suspect, not like the Lions will use their last pick anyway.

Wow, SA shoulder chip is alive and well. Crows told Lever he's not invited to their B&F
you think they believe it was actually him throwing crows gear away at the tip?

If it actually was, why would he not simply bag it and bin it at home... was he hoping someone would see him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, SA shoulder chip is alive and well. Crows told Lever he's not invited to their B&F
And he came 11th, I think, in their b&f! I guess they aren't losing much of a player then? Not even in their top ten!
Or if they've rigged their b&f, that would be one of the biggest cases of sour grapes I've ever heard. Is that even legal? Do people bet on b&fs?

And he came 11th, I think, in their b&f! I guess they aren't losing much of a player then? Not even in their top ten!
Or if they've rigged their b&f, that would be one of the biggest cases of sour grapes I've ever heard. Is that even legal? Do people bet on b&fs?

Usually top 10 finish is linked to bonus payments as well

So he reckons he's playing on next year? o_O That back problem is not likely to go away.

Especially if I keep sticking pins into the voodoo Ryan Griffen doll that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back