No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just here to register my first annual 'I ******* loathe DerWayne Russel and his squealing like a 12 year old at a K-pop concert brand of sports commentary' of the season.

It wont be my last.

On a brighter note, JJ took off from about here.......
e5cea51de4c8f11007d5ec91d216f954.jpg

Random commentator: "but you'd expect Essendon would be better than this"

I just don't get why we have to hear about them "going to be good" year after year. They have sucked for a long time.

Long may it continue.

How does Sam Reid keep getting a game for GWS?
He is selected to carry out specific roles usually as a backline tagger or just to nullify opposition forwards and he seems to be getting better at it with 'old age'.
He played a total of 30 games in his first 7 years including 10 in his 4 years with us. In the past 2 years he has been selected much more regularly. A true survivor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random commentator: "but you'd expect Essendon would be better than this"

I just don't get why we have to hear about them "going to be good" year after year. They have sucked for a long time.

Long may it continue.
Yeah. Isn't it great!

But I agree. Every f year. I look at it as they're paying for the rest of our low supporter base successful teams.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lol Essendon, oh well only 7 months until they "win"trade week and are one of premiership favourites again. All their trading and have still failed to address their biggest weakness a big contested midfielder.

Didn't GWS do the same to us in Rd 1 last year? I suppose much more was expected of Essendon than us but GWS can be awesome when they get it all together.

Yes, I was in attendance. The day started out shithouse then really tapered off

He is selected to carry out specific roles usually as a backline tagger or just to nullify opposition forwards and he seems to be getting better at it with 'old age'.
He played a total of 30 games in his first 7 years including 10 in his 4 years with us. In the past 2 years he has been selected much more regularly. A true survivor.[/QUOTE

Fair enough I just don’t see it with him cal wards stable mate but he must be doing enough to get a game with them. Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back