MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Idc if he's a bit of a sook, Chris Scott's pressers are so much better to listen to than Goodwins. Perfectly articulated how bad the state of htb is and how counterintuitive the rules are with dangerous tackles.

I'm not surprised essendon always get up for these games at marvel. Also gws aren't playing as well recently.
There has been a certain even quality to the teams fighting it out at the top of the ladder the past couple of years. It’s what makes me annoyed that we became such a regressive, defensive team during that time. We could have pinched another flag instead of the straight sets bizzo.

We’ve left it a bit late now. Sigh

GWS don't have a good record against the big vic clubs in Melbourne, it is still their biggest issue going forward.
Really feels like they'd need to face an interstate side at the G in a grand final win one, other supporter bases just blow them out of the water with their noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remain top 4 by default!

Thanks for spudding it up Giants.

homer simpson GIF

Both Freo and GWS put in pretty poor performances on the back of the McCarthy news.
Don't really see the point on putting the weight of a person's death on a teams football performance.

Don't really see the point on putting the weight of a person's death on a teams football performance.
I found it interesting that both teams underperformed after such tragic news. Grief is a strange thing. I feel like the old logic was that it would galvanize the group but that isn't often the case.

Still bizarre that the only loss Sydney have had was to Richmond. Too many easter eggs on the flight down or something...

Also bizarre that it's likely at the end of the round that one team in the top 13 will have a percentage of less than 100, and that team is 3rd.

Idc if he's a bit of a sook, Chris Scott's pressers are so much better to listen to than Goodwins. Perfectly articulated how bad the state of htb is and how counterintuitive the rules are with dangerous tackles.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

I found it interesting that both teams underperformed after such tragic news. Grief is a strange thing. I feel like the old logic was that it would galvanize the group but that isn't often the case.
Think your confusing the passing over club legends with recent former teammates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back