MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot Sam Day existed

He wasn't dealing, he was the mule who picked it up and dropped it off to the actual big dealer. Sounds like he was a desperate bloke looking to make some quick cash and is getting 5 years.
5? I thought three?

Regardless it’s a very long time to have your freedom taken away. What a ****ing mess the world is in

5? I thought three?

Regardless it’s a very long time to have your freedom taken away. What a ******* mess the world is in
Article says 5 years 4 months max sentence. Might be an earlier probation date but I don't see it. Regardless I don't think that balances out with other punishments.

Tomorrow if someone one offered me 50k to pick something up and drop it off I'd probably consider it and reckon alot of people would.

Article says 5 years 4 months max sentence. Might be an earlier probation date but I don't see it. Regardless I don't think that balances out with other punishments.

Tomorrow if someone one offered me 50k to pick something up and drop it off I'd probably consider it and reckon alot of people would.
Okaaay.

I’d suggest you do some research before offering your courier service. You would be a sad loss to the board.

[however, if it transpires you can still do your GAMEDAY delayed commentary from behind bars, then go ahead and do what you think best]

Okaaay.

I’d suggest you do some research before offering your courier service. You would be a sad loss to the board.

[however, if it transpires you can still do your GAMEDAY delayed commentary from behind bars, then go ahead and do what you think best]
Imagine the rage when after my 3 years behind bars I walk out only to see that Ben Browns still being picked at full forward
"Hey guys I actually just sold some more drugs take me back"

Mate, this is a wild thing to say.

Imagine the rage when after my 3 years behind bars I walk out only to see that Ben Browns still being picked at full forward
"Hey guys I actually just sold some more drugs take me back"
For what it’s worth, I agree that sentencing needs a step back and a look at - but that’s for another time or Lord N will get upset at the disruption to his pure footy content.

But the picture of you emerging from a few years of hard time, reading the selections and turning back to return to prison is pure gold

What I meant was in his situation. He's a drug addict probably completely broke. Don't think 5 years stacks up
I’m sure there is probably more to the sentencing than the article shows. Longer term record of curbing behaviours following past conduct etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I meant was in his situation. He's a drug addict probably completely broke. Don't think 5 years stacks up
Agree there's probably more to the situation than we know. Every chance he owed someone money and had that hanging over him too.

Anyway, what I would give to have a player like Anderson on our list.
He would be nice wouldn’t he.

All I have to do is combine the worth, unrealistically, of four of our blokes not getting a game and I’ll take it straight to the draft board. Danster can do the rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back