Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wouldn't surprise me if Richmond win the rest of their home and away games this year. I too thought we could get away with two losses and still finish above them with percentage however not so sure now.
I know they don't leave the MCG, but they still have some tough games to go.

They're only playing GC.

I don't think they'll win their last 7.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Former suns Prestia and Lynch killing it. GC players must be loving life right now. Just ******* fold the club

kempy

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It really is time to get rid of Gold Coast. No one wants to play there, stay there or be there. It’s full of geriatric Victorian’s who will never support them. It is a pathetic club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Suns v Tigers is absolute brutality and it's only half time. Gosh I wish we could have a % booster like that, i'd be on top of the world at that score if it was us scoring that. Suns are definitely on a huge downard run the last 6 weeks though, I think it says more of where the Suns are at than the Tigers though

This should lock the Tigers in the 8 at least, ruthless stuff

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
It really is time to get rid of Gold Coast. No one wants to play there, stay there or be there. It’s full of geriatric Victorian’s who will never support them. It is a pathetic club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just need to **** Gold Coast and St Kilda off and the bottom 80 players in the league drop off, making the comp immediately better both financially and competitively.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Played them, won comfortably but they fought back enough that it wasn't a big boost. This was early in the season though, when they were actually winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back