Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the idea was right. they didn't quite execute it as well as GWS.

Ill take another GCS over Super Round, run by kids.....although i'd probably also take AFL run by kids over Gil's flimsy organisation.

that was cringe-worthy, the GCS fiasco was closely linked to Dank et al, not surprising it was poorly executed and run.

From memory they said they would attack 3 drafts heavily. I think this next phase will be about upgrading the bottom half of the list with the fringe guys you mentioned.

The doom and gloom from the media is so frustrating (footy fans its understandable they revel in clubs struggling). The bones are there.
Your totally right on stewart too, would be a pretty damn good start to a forward line to have mckay, curnow and stewart as your forwards. In actual fact laverde and stewart would be perfect for that team and are ridiculously gettable and probably wouldnt have to give us much due to how we have used them this year.

Forward
McKay, curnow, stewart, laverde

Mid
Cripps, curnow,dow, sps

Back
Weitering, marchbank, plowman, Docherty
(Simpson obviously good but old so focusing on youth)

That is a perfectly fine list of core players on each line

Yes but can any of them play roles?

Barrett has no content. He's referenced our "wasted season" every week for the past I don't know how long.
Don’t even bother mate. He trades in shite and forever will. Absolute flog of the highest order and I’m fairly sure in the dictionary next to the description of the word flog there’s a picture of him.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be more competitive than the aints but they're in a different class atm, not that I'm telling anyone anything they don't already know

Would like to see how the new rules and starting posistions will effect how the Tigers play if it becomes more free flowing type game Tigers will have trouble setting up thier rolling maul defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back