Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s trash. Close to the most overrated player in the competition, and by far the worst Rioli to have played in the AFL I’d say.

He literally does ANYTHING and Bruce wets himself, when any other player doing the same thing wouldn’t garner a mention.
Absolutely. Most premiership teams carry one or two but this bloke.....

He’s trash. Close to the most overrated player in the competition, and by far the worst Rioli to have played in the AFL I’d say.

He literally does ANYTHING and Bruce wets himself, when any other player doing the same thing wouldn’t garner a mention.
I don’t think anyone rates him except the channel 7 commentary team

I've been stalking the WB trade thread. It's worth a look if only for self-proclaimed itk poster, Matt Dougie, whose posts are causing meltdowns. Then his text message was verified legit. It's like watching The Tiger King all over again. Weird thread.
Oh no he’s not X_M causing havoc again?!

I've been stalking the WB trade thread. It's worth a look if only for self-proclaimed itk poster, Matt Dougie, whose posts are causing meltdowns. Then his text message was verified legit. It's like watching The Tiger King all over again. Weird thread.

An absolute s**t stain of a poster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penrith were brave, but Melbourne are impossible to drag back when they get a lead.

That last try of the first half where Koroisau knocks the ball out of Smiths hand and Smith recollects was pivotal. They hold on there we go to golden point.

Penrith were brave, but Melbourne are impossible to drag back when they get a lead.

That last try of the first half where Koroisau knocks the ball out of Smiths hand and Smith recollects was pivotal. They hold on there we go to golden point.
Well Penrith don't get a sympathy try from the bunker and the come back never starts. 🤷‍♂️

Gus is terrible, but still not as bad as BT
I don't think BT has ever declared a side down 6 goals as on top and having all the momentum.

Gus did.

I don't think BT has ever declared a side down 6 goals as on top and having all the momentum.

Gus did.

He was terrible all night. Everything was about Penrith, how unlucky there were, how the first half wasn't reflected by the scoreboard, how they "won" the second half etc. Even a Sydney journo potted him.

Well Penrith don't get a sympathy try from the bunker and the come back never starts. 🤷‍♂️
It was a bad decision by the bunker.
I have never heard 'he wasnt clearly past the outside shoulder' as an excuse for ignoring an obstruction before, and he clearly ran behind him and stopped K.Bromwich from being able to pressurebthe kick. Thats been an obstruction since the 1920s.
In saying the bunker has been attociouscat times this year so i am not overly surprised.

Credit to the panthers though, they still had to take advantage of the bad call and they used it to get back in the game. If they hold on in the last 10secs of the first half and Smith doesnt score, it could have been very different.
He was terrible all night. Everything was about Penrith, how unlucky there were, how the first half wasn't reflected by the scoreboard, how they "won" the second half etc. Even a Sydney journo potted him.
Gus is a penrith man through and through and it was entirely foreseeable what was going to happen. Joey was fine but they should have jad Thurstan as the other comments man, he is probably the only channel 9 expert worth listening to during games. Gus and Rabbs were fine 10 years ago but they are losing it. Fox NRL is that much better at commentary its a farce and its a shame they couldnt broadcast the GF as well.

It was a bad decision by the bunker.
I have never heard 'he wasnt clearly past the outside shoulder' as an excuse for ignoring an obstruction before, and he clearly ran behind him and stopped K.Bromwich from being able to pressurebthe kick. Thats been an obstruction since the 1920s.
In saying the bunker has been attociouscat times this year so i am not overly surprised.

Credit to the panthers though, they still had to take advantage of the bad call and they used it to get back in the game. If they hold on in the last 10secs of the first half and Smith doesnt score, it could have been very different.

Gus is a penrith man through and through and it was entirely foreseeable what was going to happen. Joey was fine but they should have jad Thurstan as the other comments man, he is probably the only channel 9 expert worth listening to during games. Gus and Rabbs were fine 10 years ago but they are losing it. Fox NRL is that much better at commentary its a farce and its a shame they couldnt broadcast the GF as well.
But they didn't. And as I said if the bunker hadn't gifted a sympathy try the comeback would've been dead. Multiple what if moments in the game.

What if they hadn't got that knock call against the Panthers wrong, what if they had decided he was trying to lay the tackle on the non-try etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back