Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have the answer as to why Williams and Saad were so quick to commit to Carlton. It’s a very good year to be an out of contract HBF

#kaching

Typical. We are good at finding them but too cheap to offer them big money. :p

Can we be a little more certain about these contract details than usual due to it being Free agency?

A lot of the media speculation is normally off

It’s a little different as the current club sees the contract of a RFA - they have to decide where to match it. You’d think that’s where intel comes from.

Amazing how much Saad (good player, but a HBF), Williams (unproven mid) and McGovern (spud) will be taking up in their cap.

Definitely be keeping an eye on their OOC players in the next few years.

It’s a little different as the current club sees the contract of a RFA - they have to decide where to match it. You’d think that’s where intel comes from.

Amazing how much Saad (good player, but a HBF), Williams (unproven mid) and McGovern (spud) will be taking up in their cap

Yeah which is kind of why I doubted the reported numbers?
unless I have totally misjudged how much players are being paid. It sounds like midfield money, not back flank money.
Cant hold too many of these contracts on your books.

Amazing how much Saad (good player, but a HBF), Williams (unproven mid) and McGovern (spud) will be taking up in their cap.

Definitely be keeping an eye on their OOC players in the next few years.
Cripps will be getting huge offers next year from West Coast and Freo

wft, guess whos trending on twitter...

Ha. Was wondering about that. Seems it’s a first past the post voting system which means he got 24% and means of course that 76% may not want him.

Wasn’t that gig Skippy’s big promotion on day 1 of preseason? And now he’s going back to being an assistant coach..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Denis Pagan wins the Derby after just training for 6 months with an apprentice on board...that’s nuts!

The Chris Scott of horse trainers?

I don't know much about horse racing, was Pagan the jockey, or did someone just name a horse after him?
Pagan was the trainer

I don't know much about horse racing, was Pagan the jockey, or did someone just name a horse after him?
He trained it. :cool: Also is a part owner of it. Massive pay day for him.

He trained it. :cool: Also is a part owner of it. Massive pay day for him.
He's only allowed to train horses he owns I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back