Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Racist arseholes don't leave Eddie Betts and his family alone. He seems to be a frequent target despite being nice and liked by supporters of all 18 clubs.

If someone like him is still subject to this after everything he did, then it's really difficult to see when this stops.

It shows how important it is for everyone to call out racism in their own circles irrespective of whether it's a family member, friend, colleague, employer, stranger etc.
Wtf motivates someone to do that.

Can certainly understand why North let McKay go to get a pick in and I know they have injuries but this might be the pound for pound the worst defensive unit I’ve ever seen in my life.

Don’t see why they wouldn’t look at Comben, at least he’s proper key back height and can try and win the footy back in the air.

Interesting drama happening at the Lions. Essentially some players went on an off season trip to Vegas, met women, got snap happy and then the players wives saw the pics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting drama happening at the Lions. Essentially some players went on an off season trip to Vegas, met women, got snap happy and then the players wives saw the pics.

homer simpson smoking GIF

North Melbourne - statistically worse than Fitzroy before they shut the doors
And probably in more debt. Hard to believe the Lions went under owing just over $1,000,000 .

Can you believe the majority of the AFL universe thought Ratugolea was worth more than Zerk at the trade table.

Grim stuff, Cats continue to roofie other clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back