Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond is so bad now, I am watching Saints vs Freeo and they’ve had 5 scoring shots between them in perfect conditions. Kill me.
makes me nervous about tomorrow

I always think that th games are half close, half blow outs. The way its tracking means our game v north will be close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Luke Ball said today that Essendon were wooing Ben Keays for the VFL side when he was recycled by Adelaide.

Fair old sliding doors moment that, could have easily ended up on the senior list any number of ways after that.

I think he is referring to Parker taunting Shiel
The OP was that Luke Parker may have lashed out as he is frustrated by the way his career is fading fast. The reference to Parker taunting Shiel was dark humour. Shiel would be having the last laugh in this instance, if not for the fact that his own career appears to be fading fast. That's the joke.

There's also one going unclaimed so far featuring Ariel Steinberg in the role of antagonist.

I guess I will I know we are legit (again) when we do to Richmond what the Lions are right now.

I'm trying to think of the last time we really flogged a team & am struggling, so I turned to my old friend - chatgtp. It misspelt 'Hawthorne' but otherwise was accurate.

The last time Essendon beat a team by 80 points or more was on June 5, 2021, when they defeated Hawthorn by 84 points. The final score was Essendon 123 (19.9) to Hawthorn 39 (5.9) (afl.com.au) (FootyWire).

Baked Potato Love GIF by mcalistersdeli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back