Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I've noticed a few times already this year, the umpire lifting the whistle to blow a free kick, but the ball moves on and they...forget about it??? Has happened with HTB, in the back and throwing it. That's clearly a directive to 'keep the game moving', no matter the consequences.
Leigh Mathews was lamenting this last week.

Yeah, don't want to get back to the 70s where they payed too many but it is getting crazy.

Former North Melbourne footballer Tarryn Thomas is facing fresh allegations he harassed a woman, just three months after he was sacked by the club for similar behaviour.

Detectives are investigating the former player after receiving reports from a woman last month that the 24-year-old had harassed her via mobile phone.

Starting to thing he might be a chronic *******

Former North Melbourne footballer Tarryn Thomas is facing fresh allegations he harassed a woman, just three months after he was sacked by the club for similar behaviour.

Detectives are investigating the former player after receiving reports from a woman last month that the 24-year-old had harassed her via mobile phone.

can't say i'm surprised nor disappointed. makes brad scott seem like a dickhead for backing him though.

based on the letter sent out by norf it's clear that he does not give a s**t about consequences nor changing his actions & behaviours.

"Starting"??????

;-)

Who do you reckon walks away more pleased, the side that played poorly and fell over the line or the side that played absolutely dreadfully badly and for all intents and purposes really should have won in the end?
The team that takes away the four points.

Broadcaster Neroli Meadows wrote: “I didn’t know Cam McCarthy well but our interactions were always so enjoyable. A kind soul with a down to earth demeanour who would cheer me on in hotel quarantine, chat cricket & just generally put a smile on my face.”

The South Fremantle Football club wrote in a statement following the shock news: “Cam is remembered not just as a prodigious football talent, but as a popular, compassionate and caring person who had time for everyone at our club."

Very sad. These players are often our heroes and sometimes our villains, but above all they are human with human flaws. RIP Cam. Not sure that we realise what challenges these young men and women face sometimes.

for anyone interested re mccarthy.

very, very sad. hope the club's got some staff members ready to help their players out with mental health support as i can't imagine this would be an easy day or week for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only just realised there's two games on tonight. What is this sorcery?
Easing the fixture congestion for Sunday so people can enjoy the usual mad rush to the supermarket to buy flowers for mum day

Broadcaster Neroli Meadows wrote: “I didn’t know Cam McCarthy well but our interactions were always so enjoyable. A kind soul with a down to earth demeanour who would cheer me on in hotel quarantine, chat cricket & just generally put a smile on my face.”

The South Fremantle Football club wrote in a statement following the shock news: “Cam is remembered not just as a prodigious football talent, but as a popular, compassionate and caring person who had time for everyone at our club."
its the saddest person has the biggest smile enigma

Robin Williams, Chester Bennington etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back