Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing Sydney are 3.7 instead of 10.1 this week is not triggering at all, yep; all good here

Angry Bobs Burgers GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Friday night football when the Blues start like a house on fire and then stop.

The commentators who have been jizzing themselves over Cripps, Curnow & the Blues flag chances suddenly go really quiet and BT instead of screaming inanely about big Harry & Charlie! is reduced to a serious inquiry about what the Blues need to do to get back in it.

Warner is very good. The Lizard has decided he’s going for a 50m sprint record every time he gets it. Great stuff.

McDonald looks good too.

I love Friday night football when the Blues start like a house on fire and then stop.

The commentators who have been jizzing themselves over Cripps, Curnow & the Blues flag chances suddenly go really quiet and BT instead of screaming inanely about big Harry & Charlie! is reduced to a serious inquiry about what the Blues need to do to get back in it.

Warner is very good. The Lizard has decided he’s going for a 50m sprint record every time he gets it. Great stuff.

McDonald looks good too.
Heeney is sublime, but the two WA boys belong with us :)

they are starting to break the 'post Freo games hoodoo' and hopefully kick the arse out of Carlton
Either way we win.

Aside from lol Carlton, they’re around the same place as us in the fight for the 8. Them losing is good.

But also, swans losing keeps the streak alive, meaning we’re a hard side to play against, and teams have to show up. That’s a good sign for the growth of the players.

Either way we win.

Aside from lol Carlton, they’re around the same place as us in the fight for the 8. Them losing is good.

But also, swans losing keeps the streak alive, meaning we’re a hard side to play against, and teams have to show up. That’s a good sign for the growth of the players.
Swans seem to always make finals and then struggle. I would prefer Carlton out of the 8 and am not as threatened by the progression of Sydney.

Geelong's loss last night shows that ANYTHING can happen this season.

I would honestly give up all 3 firsts for Warner. He is WORTH IT! And only 22! Can you imagine how good he is going to be when he hits his prime? Yep. I want him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hard agree. With our list profile he fits right ins then throw everything else at small forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back