Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jones is close to what he was like in his last season at Carlton, he'll be a big addition to their team. Decent upgrade on Keefe, Cordy and Gardiner. Lobb should be a handy upgrade on Bruce who's struggling come off the ACL.

Dogs will bounce back next year you'd think.
Going to be an interesting draft with Melbourne, GWS and Gold Coast potentially holding half of the first round picks. And Sydney already hold two as well.

Going to be an interesting draft with Melbourne, GWS and Gold Coast potentially holding half of the first round picks. And Sydney already hold two as well.
Don't understand this, GWS and Gold Coast only have one pick each in their first round and Melbourne's first pick is not until pick 34 on current ladder as per Lore Provisional 2022 AFL Draft Picks.

Don't understand this, GWS and Gold Coast only have one pick each in their first round and Melbourne's first pick is not until pick 34 on current ladder as per Lore Provisional 2022 AFL Draft Picks.

Suns get another 1st rounder for Rankine, GWS get 1 or 2 for the likes of Taranto and Hopper. Demons should get at least 1 for Jackson.

GWS potentially getting some combination of first round picks for Taranto, Hopper, and Bruhn. GC getting ours (potentially) plus Rankine.

Freo have some really good young players. O'Driscoss, Serong, Brayshaw, Frederick just to name a few
O’Driscoll was the player a few of us liked at one of our late firsts in the 2020 draft, which we traded to Melbourne.

Big, inside mid, with power and speed, who can spread as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O’Driscoll was the player a few of us liked at one of our late firsts in the 2020 draft, which we traded to Melbourne.

Big, inside mid, with power and speed, who can spread as well.
Dev's mate too. That was an added attraction getting him in that draft but they both looked the same player so it didn't make any sense getting him.

Bolton is the most dangerous player in the game. In terms of ability to turn opportunity into scores, I would have him ahead of anyone else by a decent margin at present.
I remember pre-draft he was known as a potential flight risk (WA kid), and so that might have made a few teams wary of going after him. Could have gone higher otherwise. Very dangerous when inform

Just watching the Geelong /Saints game.

IMO, Hawkins is the most protected species in the AFL.

He blatantly pushes and shoves and it's play on.

He gets the slightest nudge and it's his free kick.

It's pretty funny watching Geelong supporters clamouring to defend him at even the hint that he gets away with anything. Very sensitive bunch they are.

i just can't stand his stupid oily arms.

a side note, so many more head clutching in the last 2-3 years. that dalhaus one was a free kick, but he clutched his head so dramatically, then got up so quickly when the whistle was called. I guess they're just making sure the ump sees it.... I see our players do it too so oh well.

if it ends up stopping so many head knocks I guess its good

i just can't stand his stupid oily arms.

a side note, so many more head clutching in the last 2-3 years. that dalhaus one was a free kick, but he clutched his head so dramatically, then got up so quickly when the whistle was called. I guess they're just making sure the ump sees it.... I see our players do it too so oh well.

if it ends up stopping so many head knocks I guess its good
I never got that. How can oiling of the arms and shoulders be legal? The AFL are doing all this education and rules around head protection but that allow a player to have a substance that will encourage head high contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back