AFLW Non-Richmond AFLW games discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashmore from North is actually one of my favourite non-Richmond players. She’s skilful, tough and quick. I thought as much back in the day when she was at Brisbane too. A big loss for them.

I guess we didn’t concede 46 points in a game against Melbourne, let alone 46 points at half time? Crazy how much North Melbourne got pulled apart that quarter. They are really missing Wright it seems.

Also, Melbourne is evidence how good having speedy and fit players is. That’s something we are really lacking

I guess we didn’t concede 46 points in a game against Melbourne, let alone 46 points at half time? Crazy how much North Melbourne got pulled apart that quarter. They are really missing Wright it seems.

Also, Melbourne is evidence how good having speedy and fit players is. That’s something we are really lacking

Best game I've seen so far, really high standard (North v Dees)
Once the majority of the teams reach this standard the comp will be great to watch

The more I see of her, the more I think Richmond f###ed up over not matching a bid for Grace Egan. 😭

She was one of the best of there against St Kilda.

Best game I've seen so far, really high standard (North v Dees)
Once the majority of the teams reach this standard the comp will be great to watch
Yeah I really enjoyed that game. I even watched that 2nd quarter again on Kayo. Melbourne are really making moves this year it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back