North changing guernseys brand to Majestic? (Nope)

Remove this Banner Ad

JRW9

Rookie
May 19, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was on the Roo Shop this afternoon and clicked on the big ad for 40% Canterbury 2018 items. Interestingly, the URL takes you to https://shop.nmfc.com.au/majestic/ (currently a 404).

I wonder if we're moving away from Canterbury to Majestic? Majestic currently do Brisbane Lions's guernseys.

I can still remember when Hypertec PC’s did our jumpers. We have come a long way from then my friends. Thanks mainly to JB putting the club on the old Hills Hoist.

Did I hear right that Hypertec got brought out by Amiga 500 for something like $1.2million? Talk about hitting the jackpot - company name on NM jumper AND a million bucks straight in the sky packet. I’ll never forget it because it was around the time that Princess Dyer died and I noticed a few NM players sharing a tear in the 3/4 time huddle when it was announced on the scoreboard at Etihad. No wonder we lost.

It would be nice to get a real sporting apparel sponsor.
Still have my 90s long sleeve player guernsey with Nike and Hewlett-Packard.
Bring on adidas

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this. Since at least 2003 we have had middle range suppliers , eg russel athletic bont rbk x blades now Canterbury. Canterbury isn’t the worst , but I wish our gear was up there with the big boys, isc, puma etc.

In an ideal world I'd love to see North approaching Under Armour to be our new apparel partner.

A huge brand with hardly any presence in the AFL.

I really liked the X Blades guernseys.

I used to play footy in a pair of x blades. They were unreal. You could literally run/turn in a circle flat out on about a 45 - 60 degree angle like a motorbike turning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back