Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just our luck to draw the Suns in a week where there is the most solar activity in 15 years,

Big game for Stephenson imo. If he stinks it up again tonight I think he’ll be in for a very long stint in the 2’s.
To the contrary - the evidence is clear that the more he stinks it up the greater the chances that he stays in the firsts - why would Sleevo change his approach now when its working well for him.

Don’t get to see many games but will be there tonight!

The last win I saw live was the 2015 Elimination Final vs. Richmond. Reckon I’m overdue!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I actually missed the end of that game because I somehow got caught in what was then the Etihad toilets. I had to keep banging on the door until someone needed to go and eventually opened it. By which time the game had finished. It's fair to say I was slightly annoyed upon finding out the result. There's some information you're wondering why you got that you didn't need. :oops:

Don’t get to see many games but will be there tonight!

The last win I saw live was the 2015 Elimination Final vs. Richmond. Reckon I’m overdue!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that’s the last win most of us saw
:sternlook

I actually missed the end of that game because I somehow got caught in what was then the Etihad toilets. I had to keep banging on the door until someone needed to go and eventually opened it. By which time the game had finished. It's fair to say I was slightly annoyed upon finding out the result. There's some information you're wondering why you got that you didn't need. :oops:
Funny that … didn’t we play the elimination final in 2015 vs Richmond at the G 🤔

Considering the game was at the MCG long way to go for no.1's or 2's !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game of the year i have travelled to watch us away from melbourne, last game i traveled to was round 23 in Hobart last year and we all know what happened there, also just so happened to be against GC. Same result tonight please :moustache:

You sir are a true supporter for traveling to watch that game.

You know darn well "Dimma" will have them eating the football before they run out against us and Miller, Anderson and Rowell will cut loose against us and Jake Rodgers will probably kick 4 goals and be the match winner. The conditions will be very interesting because they have gone very top heavy in the forward half so hopefully its slippery and their forwards have trouble in the conditions. Paul Curtis to snap the winner in the last thirty seconds, Kangaroos by three points, 12 .13 .85 to 11 . 16 . 82. Go Roos, get it done boys! :north:

First game of the year i have travelled to watch us away from melbourne, last game i traveled to was round 23 in Hobart last year and we all know what happened there, also just so happened to be against GC. Same result tonight please :moustache:
I'm up here aswell, Ive managed to arrange a work visit to Darwin to align with the game. Lets hope the boys fire up, beautiful day up here, almost cloudless, not to hot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back