Game Day North vs * - let's make 'em cry

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hated foe.

Arrogant drug cheating *, the campaigners who tried to kill us rather than let us join the AFL.

**** 'em, **** their entitled ******** supporters, **** the coach who left our list in tatters, **** buckets, **** goldie.

We're wounded, we've been terrible but North by 3 points.

Going to the game. Don't know what to expect.

They are absolutely flying, we are absolutely putrid. Heart says we're in it, brain says this is a 10-goal loss.

The hated foe.

Arrogant drug cheating *, the campaigners who tried to kill us rather than let us join the AFL.

heck 'em, heck their entitled a-hole supporters, heck the coach who left our list in tatters, heck buckets, heck goldie.

We're wounded, we've been terrible but North by 3 points.

By heck that’s a nice way to launch game day against these heckling heckers. Hopefully, by heck, we heck their day completely.

This has all the makings of either a disaster after the slog of the humidity last week or the GOAT win.

North by 5

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Unfortunately it will probably be us who will be crying.

I live in Docklands so I will go, but if we are hopeless by half time, its a fast walk home and on the couch for the rest of it. I go by myself because others have dropped out but I have no excuse, living in Docklands.

Plenty of effort, some encouraging signs from the youngsters, and is it too much to ask for a reduction in unforced turn overs.

Go North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to head in. We will sit on level 3, as some Essendon pricks will be sitting in our usual level 1 seats.
I hope to see no more than a run of 2 goals against us. Every game we’re bleeding 4,5,6 goals in a row…. and it’s game over. 2 goals, lock the game down for a few minutes. Stem the momentum of the opposition.
If we’re a a chance late in the 3rd qtr, the king of Marvel kicks a sausage after a George W clearance and I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up…. Look out!!!!

Last edited:
I have a seat reserved in the AFL members but I expect to spend most of the game hanging behind the North cheer squad. Whether it is hideous or, against all realistic expectations, competitive and exciting, I think I need to be with my own people. Really don’t need any additional resentment against this arrogant cheating club but we’ve got it, so it would be great to see a massive lift today of all days.

I don’t expect to win (ever again, a lot of the time) but I’d love to see a real fight. No tip, but good wishes to Dawson, and come on North.

Looking forward to going today. I don't get the Essendon rivalry thing. I am completely indifferent to the success or failure of those tossers. Hawks have been our rival since the 70s imo.

The first great success of the next North era will come unexpected. I don't expect much today, so who knows?

North till I die, and nothing will change that.

Nah they’re not flying. Dons are 1-1-2 against current top 8 sides.

I reckon North are a huge chance today.
Yeah that GWS formline looking real shaky now with the Dogs having 30 to 13 scoring shots against them yesterday on their home deck.

All the Essendon hype came off that win.

They also fell in against the Eagles before that.

Every * flog I have met are worried about this game. If there is a god we win today. Roos by 10 points.
Same. * have no self esteem.

I'm feeling like something is in the air for this club today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back