Racing November Daily Punt: Bossy and RT bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we have unusual circumstances with covid and restrictions but the Winterbottom this year simply isn't a group 1

To be fair I thought it had a better list of winners than it did. Probably been saved by Bufferings pair of wins last decade with a fair few group 2.5 horses from out east on there too

The last race caulfield which was limited had a better roll call than today's Winterbottom

Pre-race it wasn't the worst, at least in my opinion. Post-race (got winner wrong and there was plenty of underperformers) I don't think i've been more upset about general horse performances accross the board since Viddora Winterbottom. Good Project leader bias railway win or Kay Cee's wallkathon the only ones close but had reasons behind the odd results.

Will give the winner a chance to prove her self but to eye they've all gone terrible behind so doesn't give much confidence to check the times tomorrow.

Pre-race it wasn't the worst, at least in my opinion. Post-race (got winner wrong and there was plenty of underperformers) I don't think i've been more upset about general horse performances accross the board since Viddora Winterbottom. Good Project leader bias railway win or Kay Cee's wallkathon the only ones close but had reasons behind the odd results.

Will give the winner a chance to prove her self but to eye they've all gone terrible behind so doesn't give much confidence to check the times tomorrow.
Is english your second language?

Can anyone actually remember a Bryce Stanaway horse winning a race??
Small run of outs for Bryce. No winners and 19 lasts in his past 100.

Last winner was 113 runners ago @$101 in July

Small run of outs for Bryce. No winners and 19 lasts in his past 100.

Last winner was 113 runners ago @$101 in July

If you backed all of his last 113 you would be doing better than if you did that with Waller's :rainbow:

Contrail shows up he wins. Got to put too much faith in the 3yos Derby run being his level for mine. Soft track and all that first up but was awful still. Will take Kiseki and Sanrei Pocket in exotics through the fav

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rancid reasoning by the bloke from that tweet though comparing trial times from different days on different tracks on different surfaces

Reminds me one year Duritz potting some 2yo at Royal Ascot because it had run a pox time on its debut...which was at Sandown...which is basically 5 furlongs straight up hill.

Not sure if this is the place to post (delete if not), but I have a question. I bet on a race that was washed out and was, instead, run three days later. Is my original bet still valid or will they just void it and refund my stake? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the place to post (delete if not), but I have a question. I bet on a race that was washed out and was, instead, run three days later. Is my original bet still valid or will they just void it and refund my stake? Thanks.

Reckon you could've jumped on live chat to your bookie and already had the answer by now.

Different books probably have different rules but if the bet was still in your pending bets then it's likely to still be a live bet

Reckon you could've jumped on live chat to your bookie and already had the answer by now.

Different books probably have different rules but if the bet was still in your pending bets then it's likely to still be a live bet

Sorry, I only bet on very rare occasions so I'm clueless about the whole process. I don't have an online account, I just bet via the physical kiosk. I'll scour their website again to see if I can find out. Thanks for the response.

Sorry, I only bet on very rare occasions so I'm clueless about the whole process. I don't have an online account, I just bet via the physical kiosk. I'll scour their website again to see if I can find out. Thanks for the response.

I am pretty certain TAB refund all bets that are placed on a postponed meeting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back