Racing November Daily Thread: Another TAB F*** Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The VOBIS King Jim Marconi has passed away. Man who has some quality horses

Was he the Marconi of Rancho Ruler fame?

Sounds like Udtya Clarke may be racing him to the pearly gates.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The VOBIS King Jim Marconi has passed away. Man who has some quality horses
Bit sad about this, I loved his horses although most of them had a ordinary win percentage because he always raced them in the best class. He put on a Bryce Stanaway type performance when Cossack Prince had a protest upheld against and Vo Rogue was awarded the race at Caulfield one show day when i was there.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Bit sad about this, I loved his horses although most of them had a ordinary win percentage because he always raced them in the best class. He put on a Bryce Stanaway type performance when Cossack Prince had a protest upheld against and Vo Rogue was awarded the race at Caulfield one show day when i was there.

Was the 1983 Underwood Stakes. Wasn't Vo Rogue though.

Can just wide him 2-3 wide with cover from there like the good thing he is.

1606207813426.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trekking should brain them but SP profile wise I’m all over having a dip at Laverrod at 61’s
Beat Celebrity Queen 2 starts back who is single figures here

Had to win handily last week to be a threat in this - got thrashed by Neufy ffs - 61s seems the right price on that basis - probably just means CQ is unders more than anything else.

$8.50 looks too big a price VIRIDINE in R8 at Rosehill on Saturday - sure he is carrying 61 but is the class runner in the race by a space and a lot of the shorter runners down in the weights are no better than BM gallopers

$8.50 looks too big a price VIRIDINE in R8 at Rosehill on Saturday - sure he is carrying 61 but is the class runner in the race by a space and a lot of the shorter runners down in the weights are no better than BM gallopers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE

.....to $10 :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back