NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
46 of 48 sets in the end. Kept a team to 0 for the 1st time in a while I would think. Very good.
I hate to say it but I think the last time may have been against Parramatta. R18, 12 July 2014, 48-0 at Mt Smart Stadium.

EDIT: Actually it was against Gold Coast. R25, 31 August 2014, 42-0 at Mt Smart Stadium.

Fast paced start to this game with Wests crossing twice in the opening 6 minutes for a 10-0 lead only for the Sharks to then score 3 consecutive tries to lead 16-10 with still about 10 minutes to go in the first half

Sharks forgot to come out for the second half. Wests have scored 3 tries to lead 26-16 and shouldn’t lose from here

Leave it to the Raiders to play like that in Melbourne when I couldn't go :(

Damn that was impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the rule changes so far. Games are much better. 1 ref not an issue.

I don't have any issue with the rules as such, but we shouldn't ignore that this is a completely different game. That was as fast as any rugby league game I've ever seen tonight. It's entertaining, but it requires a different skillset. It won't be the strongest pack or the smartest coach this season, it looks like it'll be the fittest team.

I don't have any issue with the rules as such, but we shouldn't ignore that this is a completely different game. That was as fast as any rugby league game I've ever seen tonight. It's entertaining, but it requires a different skillset. It won't be the strongest pack or the smartest coach this season, it looks like it'll be the fittest team.

Yep, fair points. Just got to find the right balance because the game was going losing its gloss.

It’s almost as fast as touch footy.

Storm had the problem of not being patient enough with the ball.
Good game though and the final score didn’t reflect that.

Shire are just the shire. Dominate for most of first half and then not turn up in the second half. I’m glad we never went after Moylam. Hahahahaha

why do you polute every thread with negativity ?

We do already have a thread on the tv rights too. The major disappointment for me is, it looks like development will take a pretty decent hit and we can forget about it in Victoria where we actually have a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back