Remove this Banner Ad

Falconista

Senior List
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
I know I'm biased and happy with the result, but what a phenomenal match at GIO. The quality of the match was really high for March and the gumption of the Warriors to pull off that comeback was quite something [statistically their best ever].

I think the footy gods looked after NZ after the odd Bunker call against Tuivasa-Sheck with about 4 minutes left.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I haven't seen the game just the highlights. I've noticed the outrage over the Murdoch-Masila try, but nothing on the forward pass try awarded to Sutton earlier in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I just watched the Titans game. they look good, not only solid in defence, but possessing a real threat in attack, where they looked lively and creative, And all credit to Holbrook. But then I remember, they haven't really played anyone yet. How they go against the top teams will be interesting to watch this season.

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Can I just interject to say, I think the compromise we now have with scrums in the NRL is ideal; not eliminating them altogether, but dispensing with many unnecessary ones, whilst keeping them as a real attacking option, and i wish it was adopted world-wide.

Remove this Banner Ad