NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers gifted a try. No doubt that was double movement, momentum was lost, but he rolled over and scored while Opacic still had hold of his jersey.

That was a terrible first half from Parramatta, we pride themselves on ball retention, but have dropped the ball or thrown a bad pass 10-12 times in forty minutes. We are trying to play razzle-dazzle football without doing the hard work beforehand and looking as poor as our opponent has all season.

Meanwhile the Tigers have looked good, the switch of the halves looks to be working, Brooks has more time and space and it actually causing some real headaches for the Eels.

I hope Arthur gives the players a real kick up the arse because we have to come out of the break a more determined team if we are to take the points today.

Typical parrascum sooking about losing to the worst team in 15 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Calling me scum seems unwarranted. I said nothing defamatory against the Tigers or supporters the entire game. If you can't celebrate a win with some respect then FOYPOS.

Calling me scum seems unwarranted. I said nothing defamatory against the Tigers or supporters the entire game. If you can't celebrate a win with some respect then FOYPOS.

I’m not having a go at you personally.
I’ve waited a long time for this and emotions can get the better of even the nicest person. Just ask Kyrie today in Boston. 🤣🤣

My iPad does auto correct parra to parrascum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not having a go at you personally.
I’ve waited a long time for this and emotions can get the better of even the nicest person. Just ask Kyrie today in Boston. 🤣🤣

My iPad does auto correct parra to parrascum.
Your a classless human being.

And there is no way the current Tigers team is worse than the Bulldogs of the last three years (7 wins & 42 losses), so you are a fulltime bullshitter as well as being a classless human being.

Devo he wasn’t calling you scum

He called the club scum

Wenty
Trying to steal our emblem to replace their own bin one

The only thing they have succeeded at in their 75 year history of failing is being shitbags

FYI - He picked up the term from me and I can assure you I have nfi nor care who the hell you are.

It was a reference to the club

Go Tigers.

Coates was terrible out wide. Came off his wing too many times and could easily have cost them the game. Was a good game all the same.

If Bellamy can coach this out of him though he can be one hell of a player.

He does stand out in what is a team that generally makes good choices in defence.

If Bellamy can coach this out of him though he can be one hell of a player.

He does stand out in what is a team that generally makes good choices in defence.

Agree on both points.

PS: Agree there was nothing personal in the parrascum comment, but giving teams nicknames is something we don't really do here either.

In other news, the Warriors will be asking for a please explain on multiple incidents in yesterday's game. I suspect we'll get the answer and normal transmission will resume on ANZAC Day.

Last edited:
Devo he wasn’t calling you scum

He called the club scum

Wenty
Trying to steal our emblem to replace their own bin one

The only thing they have succeeded at in their 75 year history of failing is being shitbags

FYI - He picked up the term from me and I can assure you I have nfi nor care who the hell you are.

It was a reference to the club

Go Tigers.
Whether he was calling me or the football club I support scum it's a classless act and a pathetic act and his/hers lack of graciousness after an entertaining victory seems to be commonplace amongst Tigers supporters.

Was probably the worst we have played in several years. Absolutely disgusting effort and hope they were read the riot act afterwards

Agree on both points.

PS: Agree there was nothing personal in the parrascum comment, but giving teams nicknames is something we don't really do here either.
Cmon. I called the wests tigers the bye in the opening post. 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back