NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we so s**t now?

Bench is inexperienced and terrible. Might be nice in the long run, but we want to win right now. Booth has some work to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve been piss poor for a while now so not surprised we’re getting hammered by a good team.

Not sure where we go from here. Do we let KCP walk and replace him with Watson and get some decent bench players with the $$?

Reggie is surely gone. Zeke too

Last edited:
watched Jokic pretty closely late this season because my fantasy team relied on him, I think he is carrying a hip/lower back injury that's not getting talked about.
I think the wolves have been phenomenal shutting everybody else down but I still expected Jokic to be dropping 40 in these games

Nikola starting to fire but how good has AG been. Picking up the slack for Jamal, who'll come good. MPJ has been solid but was off today. CB has been real good off the bench.

When we click as a whole, watch out!

Gee, lucky that implosion in the final 20 sec v spurs in the 2nd to last game didnt come back to bite us !

We should be kicking dallas's ass up around the moon right about now ffs
Nuggets will be alright. We'll wrap it up at home. But it shouldn't have this hard.

I hope not but today performance was deplorable. Jamal is no where near his best, MPJ is off. AG and Joker doing the biz but even they seem off.
Jamal hasn't been " Jamal " since that foot/ankle injury a few months back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back