Number 32 - Stephen Hill (pick 3 2008 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

afl-main1.jpg

Wow Prince Connelly really has bulked up since I last saw him. We certainly have no trouble putting weight on our project ruckmen do we?

It's just the minor matter of keeping them that causes us grief.

Wow Prince Connelly really has bulked up since I last saw him. We certainly have no trouble putting weight on our project ruckmen do we?

It's just the minor matter of keeping them that causes us grief.
I really do like the way the weights staff are developing a distinctive body shape for most of our players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some interesting reading here..... some porfiles a tad more accurate than others, ways to go yet but if Hill keeps on improving we have something special to look forward too.

maybe I am abit deluded, maybe i am a little one eyed, maybe I have had too much to drink but honestly believe this guy can be a top 5 player in the comp

I can't see a weakness in his game. he wins contested ball, he wins loose balls. he is hard at it, yet nimble and evasive, he is the complete athletic package aswell as the complete footballer, his defensive game is as good as his offensive. he also has an incredible will power. he hates getting beaten and will do anything to win.

If there is one weakness it it literally his weakness. He gets pushed off the ball, tackles don;t stick sometimes etc. But that can be worked on

just imagine him at 22 with 70 games under his belt. he'lll be fitter, stronger and more experienced

scary prospect

I'm surprised how tough he is. Not afraid at all to get in and under the packs and win the contested ball, a great attribute to have.

Would much prefer him over Rich, although I'm not ready as yet to say I'd prefer him over Watts, (hopefully).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back