Racing October Daily Punt: Plates / Cups and Corona Virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey can call a good race, when he’s not butchering names. I sometimes forget he had the Sydney gig early 2000s but I remember thinking this was a great call at the time. Went back and listened to it and yep…it is.

Bailey can call a good race, when he’s not butchering names. I sometimes forget he had the Sydney gig early 2000s but I remember thinking this was a great call at the time. Went back and listened to it and yep…it is.

Yep he's actually got good tone / inflection for a race caller, if he wasnt going so many early crows and destroying names he'd be fine

Genuine Derby of rock solid stayers that one too - plenty that went on to run big races in the Cups.

Genuine Derby of rock solid stayers that one too - plenty that went on to run big races in the Cups.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a nibble on fake love in the first at the Valley. Top weight but looks overs at $10.

Good jump and then swamped. Always looks good until it doesn’t lol.

Throw the bet return on Skyman in the next.

Last edited:
Just cant see the angle, happy to play around it

Yup same - looks some of the biggest unders I've seen in a G1 for some time - genuine $30 shot I would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back