Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys please watch Race 5 at Ballarat and let me know if I was seeing things? Did Billy Egan ever let the favourite off double-wraps? Did he give it any leather at all?

Looked like he tried his hardest to ensure it didnt win, and made no effort to cover it up.
just watched for you.. he had trouble steering it... why? dont ask me.. honestly think he thought the race was gone so didnt ride it out but if he did it would have finished really close!

Couldn't go near it with the play up black marker on it. Only PlayUP lay so far since start of spring I think got rolled was MJ first up when narrowly beating Cliffs Edge?

Yup - this is the only one of them I can remember thats won

Its had 4 starts at 1200 or less.. and most of the runs have been in the 2500m range... soooooooooo after 91 starts has Bryce worked out it might be a short distance horse.....

Too late to nom for the Schillachi?

just watched for you.. he had trouble steering it... why? dont ask me.. honestly think he thought the race was gone so didnt ride it out but if he did it would have finished really close!

Thoughts on R3 Rocky yesterday? Fave was $2.50 out to $3.30 and finished last - winner was $3.60 into $2.15 and gets the gun run. It looks like at about the 200m the rider of the second horse takes a solid pull - making sure it doesn't get too close to the winner?

Thoughts on R3 Rocky yesterday? Fave was $2.50 out to $3.30 and finished last - winner was $3.60 into $2.15 and gets the gun run. It looks like at about the 200m the rider of the second horse takes a solid pull - making sure it doesn't get too close to the winner?
looked at r3 and nothing untoward,, you mean r2 Bantu Bay? First of all Nathan Thomas has been my most hated jockey for 20 years, absolutely incompetent, and something did happen at the 200m mark.. but it might have shied at the horse inside it running out, but it definately should have finished closer

looked at r3 and nothing untoward,, you mean r2 Bantu Bay? First of all Nathan Thomas has been my most hated jockey for 20 years, absolutely incompetent, and something did happen at the 200m mark.. but it might have shied at the horse inside it running out, but it definately should have finished closer

Haha yeah R2 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few I like for tomorrow

SYDNEY
- Bottega race 4
- Shadow Hero race 7
- Poised to Strike race 9

MELBOURNE
- Sweet Scandal/Resin race 4
- Kubrick/Soul Patch race 8
- Princess Jenni race 9

ADELAIDE