ODN's wedding well wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations ODN.:heart:
I've never even been to a wedding so I can't imagine how much of an overwhelming feeling it is to tie the knot and get engaged.:cool:
What is it like being a spectator and tying the knot for those who have experienced it?

The happy couple - oh look how happy everyone is for us, they are here because they love us

Spectator - how boring is this, yeah hurry up, yada yada yada, when do we start getting stuck into the free booze?

Best wishes, ODN.
Take it from me marriage is wonderful. I am about to notch up 7 very happy years on New Year's Eve and every year of it has been perfect. :)

You're ****ing married??? :eek::eek:

I've wasted some C Class flirting on you this year! :mad:

Insects - can't live with 'em...

I suppose if it happened I could change my ways for just 1 day.:cool:
img_2.jpg

pdSTSMP0006.jpg

BarneyGumble.gif

BTW I am not Barney Gumble...and I'm much better looking than him.:p

A short Fairy tale

A Man asked a girl to Marry him
She said no
So the man went drinking, hunting, playing poker, going to the footy and lived a happy content life

THe End

Here here to all the great replies in this thread. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

There is not much more i can say that has not allready been mentioned but good luck ODN and i wish you a very happy life together with the new wife to be.

Gee i hope she barracks for Carlton though!! :D

We are not honeymooning until 3 weeks after the wedding. Worked in well with a family reunion of sorts in Coffs Harbour. So don't be surprised to see me back here on the Monday following the wedding.

She's not the boss of me. I will post on BigFooty whenever and however she says I can.

i am up there at the moment its beatiful and staying at the great Nautlius Resort . Great place Coffs Harbour :)

Gee i hope she barracks for Carlton though!! :D
When I first met her, she said she was a Lions supporter. She has been to the Fremantle match on the Gold Coast, and the H&A game this year against the Lions at the Gabba, and wore Carlton garb each time. She loves Eddie Betts.

I think I have her converted, albeit with not quite as much passion as me. I'll take it.

When I first met her, she said she was a Lions supporter. She has been to the Fremantle match on the Gold Coast, and the H&A game this year against the Lions at the Gabba, and wore Carlton garb each time. She loves Eddie Betts.

I think I have her converted, albeit with not quite as much passion as me. I'll take it.

Same as my wife. She calls Eddie "The Star".

In relation to your comment about your wife-to-be pouting if she doesn't look like getting her way when you have planned to watch a game, you are going to have to get tougher, ODN. Shopping, social gatherings, catching up with relatives etc MUST be planned around Carlton games, not the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a DJ yet? :D
I used to be a DJ ... a long long time ago.

We are having two receptions, one a smaller day time thing at the same venue as the ceremony. Have some wedding singer there for a little while and just background CDs the rest of the time.

Our second reception is more of a night time party at home and we have a video jukebox going.

I used to be a DJ ... a long long time ago.

We are having two receptions, one a smaller day time thing at the same venue as the ceremony. Have some wedding singer there for a little while and just background CDs the rest of the time.

Our second reception is more of a night time party at home and we have a video jukebox going.

A mix between conservative and party animal

dog_wedding_3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back