Injury Off Legs Report 2018 - Stretch that toe

Remove this Banner Ad

This man is a bum I swear. Bringing in Hunty and now setting him back another 2-4 weeks (5-7 by his standards) is proper silly. Hindsight is a beautiful thing I know but holy heck by the looks of him on the weekend we could all tell he wasn't up for it. Shocking call by selection committee.

This man is a bum I swear. Bringing in Hunty and now setting him back another 2-4 weeks (5-7 by his standards) is proper silly. Hindsight is a beautiful thing I know but holy heck by the looks of him on the weekend we could all tell he wasn't up for it. Shocking call by selection committee.

I think Hunt was moving fine before he hurt his ankle in a collision with an oppo player. you cant blame Misson for that.

I think Hunt was moving fine before he hurt his ankle in a collision with an oppo player. you cant blame Misson for that.
Yeah he landed awkwardly in one of the few contests that he got to. It was poor from the Selection Committee, but only because they picked a player 1 game back from a month long injury, who was out of form before it happened anyway.

How good. He will be like a man possessed or dare I say it.... a demon.

Hopefully puts a rocket up everyone's ass this weekend too knowing that Viney is coming for someones spot come finals time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With what? Must be something seriously is if he is in doubt, regular flu he’d be fine for Friday.
Don’t know but I believe he has been quarantined

With what? Must be something seriously is if he is in doubt, regular flu he’d be fine for Friday.
Have you ever had the proper Flu? It can be very incapacitating and last for weeks. If you mean a bad cold, sure. Anyone who has the flu should definitely be quarantined from the rest of the playing group because it could wipe us out for the finals. You would think all players get the flu vaccine, but late in the season, you get some nasty strains than the vaccine can't protect against. Hope he hasn't got meningococcal... even worse.

Have you ever had the proper Flu? It can be very incapacitating and last for weeks. If you mean a bad cold, sure. Anyone who has the flu should definitely be quarantined from the rest of the playing group because it could wipe us out for the finals. You would think all players get the flu vaccine, but late in the season, you get some nasty strains than the vaccine can't protect against. Hope he hasn't got meningococcal... even worse.
I had it last year, it took me a month to get over. Getting the flu shot going forward just to try and dodge that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back