Official 2012 Trade Period Discussion (#2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news for Cats and North Melbourne fans

Despite media reports that Lachie Hansen is keen to stay at Arden Street, I have just spotted him coming out of Skilled Stadium.

Just saying what I saw boys, wouldn't be saying it if I didn't see him coming out of there.

Cheers
Donald McDonald said when North asked for Cats 1st rounder, short answer was no. Maybe the long answer was if we added another player to Hamish we could get it. I don't think I'd like Hansen + Mcintosh for #15, but it might be a possibility.

Is Trade Week Radio or whatever it's called for real?

I've spent twenty minutes listening to it today and "list management expert" Terry Wallet (yeah, i saw Richmond's list) and Damien "What How Fast I Can Qualify and Backtrack on Earlier Statements" Barrett appear to have NFI what they are talking about.

Barrett just said no one wants to go to Melbourne... except for the like 5 guys they've already attracted?!?!?

Could this work?

Port Adelaide Lose: Ben Jacobs, 7, 24 (Pearce Expected Compo), 43 (Chaplin Expected Compo)
Port Adelaide Gain: 3, 34

GWS Gain: 7, 14
GWS Lose: 3

St Kilda Gain: Ben Jacobs, 24, 43
St Kilda Lose: 14, 34

Looking from GWS perspective, if picks 8 and 9 were knocked back by Richmond in 2009, as exchange for pick 3, I can't see GWS taking 7 and 14.

I reckon you'll need pick 2 for Toumpas anyway.

Compo picks. The dogs have pick 21, Lions 23.

Minor technicality: The Dogs' pick is just Hawthorn's standard first rounder, not a compo pick. But that would be the only picks that made sense.

Is Trade Week Radio or whatever it's called for real?

I've spent twenty minutes listening to it today and "list management expert" Terry Wallet
Sorry i just have to interject and agree this "list management expert" is bullshit. I'm over it. The guy is a joke.

Could this work?

Port Adelaide Lose: Ben Jacobs, 7, 24 (Pearce Expected Compo), 43 (Chaplin Expected Compo)
Port Adelaide Gain: 3, 34

GWS Gain: 7, 14
GWS Lose: 3

St Kilda Gain: Ben Jacobs, 24, 43
St Kilda Lose: 14, 34

we have pick 14?

no way would i do that deal as a saints supporter. massive overs.

Despite media reports that Lachie Hansen is keen to stay at Arden Street, I have just spotted him coming out of Skilled Stadium.

Just saying what I saw boys, wouldn't be saying it if I didn't see him coming out of there.

Cheers

He might have been lost.

And Matt Campbell is a handy player so he could be involved in a deal, but a straight swap would be ridiculous.

Cheers

He might have been lost.

And Matt Campbell is a handy player so he could be involved in a deal, but a straight swap would be ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The billion post, give or take, Caddy thread on your board says different.

Hooker + 31? Might get you Angus Graham.
The billion and one saying we will get him since he went to Geelong?

Show me these posts since the Geelong trade, on our board or anywhere, that say we'll still get him.

It's sad as you come across relatively intelligent. However when it comes to Essendon you are so blind that if Jennifer Hawkins wearing an Essendon top came up to you and offered you sex with no strings attached, you wouldn't be able to see past the Essendon top to know what was being offered.

Jesse White done a medical at Adelaide. If they do White and pick 22 for Tippett then Adelaide have just got bang bused
It just doesn't make any sense for white to come to the crows. We've got McKernan, Johnston and Jenkins to cover Tippett. And of course tex is down there. Why would he agree to a trade (apart from being threatened by swans he'd be delisted?

Perhaps power interested?

It just doesn't make any sense for white to come to the crows. We've got McKernan, Johnston and Jenkins to cover Tippett. And of course tex is down there. Why would he agree to a trade (apart from being threatened by swans he'd be delisted?

Perhaps power interested?
White was going out with a chick from Adelaide, not sure if still together but that could help. Crows should just send him to the draft

If Adelaide say yes to this garbage trade they really are scared of losing him for nothing. It's really not worth agreeing to strengthen a premiership contender for nothing when he might get taken by a GWS in the draft and become no threat whatsoever.

Show me these posts since the Geelong trade, on our board or anywhere, that say we'll still get him.

It's sad as you come across relatively intelligent. However when it comes to Essendon you are so blind that if Jennifer Hawkins wearing an Essendon top came up to you and offered you sex with no strings attached, you wouldn't be able to see past the Essendon top to know what was being offered.

If I was blind I doubt I would notice the Essendon top

Back on topic.

Dons need a ruckman, yeah?

If Adelaide say yes to this garbage trade they really are scared of losing him for nothing. It's really not worth agreeing to strengthen a premiership contender for nothing when he might get taken by a GWS in the draft and become no threat whatsoever.

Only a mug would knock back #22 and choose NOTHING if they were the only choices.

And yes, i did notice your Club of choice.

Only a mug would knock back #22 and choose NOTHING if they were the only choices.

And yes, i did notice your Club of choice.

Pick 22 will not help in the Premiership race and Jesse White is a liability. Sydney having Kurt Tippet is a huge dent to any Premiership aspirations Adelaide have, so you're giving him to Sydney for essentially or nothing, or chancing a pick up from GWS which benefits Adelaide in the long run for actually nothing.

St Kilda didn't want or need Goldsack in 2010 there would've been no point in taking him if there was a chance Ball went to Melbourne and didn't draft tamper. Now if we were offered Wellingham like people continually incorrectly believe we would've taken that and been done with it because he would've actually been of benefit to the team.

It's a shame, this post had so much potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back