No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a whopping pile of dog 💩 he is, takes near on an hour to take the set shot just so he makes sure all his team mates get around him.
Don’t get me wrong he’s a gun, but fmd does he dive and he’s a massive show pony
And then Dusty gave him what for at the centre bounce and the rest is history, neither Dangerflop or Geesook were sighted for the rest of the game.

The aints are desperate advertising on SEN regarding their new recruits and even selling buy 1 membership get 1 free they would need buy 1 get 3 free to catch our numbers 😂 absolute Minnow club and full on desperate
I wouldn't discount the saints, we were discounted in 2016 and look what's happened since, Ratten will get them firing I have no doubt, add Hill, Jones, Butler, Howard and to a less extent Ryder to their best 22 and they're a different prospect in 2020.

I wouldn't discount the saints, we were discounted in 2016 and look what's happened since, Ratten will get them firing I have no doubt, add Hill, Jones, Butler, Howard and to a less extent Ryder to their best 22 and they're a different prospect in 2020.
The only thing stopping them will be the board/administration.

They've done well getting Ratten in, but the coach wasn't the problem at Moorabin

Bruce is a loss and Stevens too although to a lesser extent

that was their grand final. 4 flags and they only won 2 in the 90's because they had the greatest player to ever touch a football in their team. ******* minnows. they will rot at the bottom of the ladder for a while to come. Their A grade talent is trash. Except cunnington, hes a jet. Rest are dogshit.
They could never get the supporter base they should have on the back of that side... actually, I loved watching that team go around.
I can't say that the prospect of seeing a Cameron Ling lookalike rapping in Pitt Street Mall was the reason I came into town this afternoon but I'd feel ungrateful if I didn't enjoy it:

View attachment 768131
His partner looks like she goes ok!
lmao that 2nd banner, bunch of loosers
Shazza!!! How you doin'?
Sheeds played some game that day, Norm Smith Medal if they had it then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see the 2nd half stats for Clangerflop......IIRC he was almost completely unsighted.
Maybe 7 touches? Something like that. When we went up several gears in the 3rd quarter he only had a couple of touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back