No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS - this league is seriously losing the plot. Toby Green's team are arguing that he should get off as the hit to Dangerfield was not to his head, it was his throat - so the chance of concussion was minimal.

In what reality do we live in where we think hitting a bloke in the throat with an elbow is the argument against being suspended?
I’m staggered at the outcry from dh defending an elbow to the throat , same nuffs up in arms when lynch shoved an opponent

Farewell to Marc Murphy.
300 games without a premiership.
How we used to be.

I look at Murphy and think s**t that could have been Trent's career if we didn't get Benny, Peggy, Dimma & Neil at the club. Would have been bloody hard for Murphy to play 300 games, a lot as captain for Carlton which so little success, leadership, support etc.

When putting a blokes lights out in a GF with an elbow to the head and you get off scot free, that reality. Dangerflog should've got 4 weeks for his hit on Tigger.

Bloody Oath, it is farcical how much that just disappeared.

Could you imagine if Lynch had taken out Gablett in the first 2 minutes with that hit? It would have been huge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it Teague will be sacked and Clarkson taking over this will be the end of the blouses Clarkson has proven he can’t develop players and also their list is worse than hawthorns it’s absolute shambles of a list over paid over weight players there is only 2 good players in that team and they are McKay and Walsh that’s all they thinking Clarkson is messiah is far from it see how Pagan and Malthouse worked out 🤣

Rumour has it Teague will be sacked and Clarkson taking over this will be the end of the blouses Clarkson has proven he can’t develop players and also their list is worse than hawthorns it’s absolute shambles of a list over paid over weight players there is only 2 good players in that team and they are McKay and Walsh that’s all they thinking Clarkson is messiah is far from it see how Pagan and Malthouse worked out 🤣
Hmm, I’d take Weitering off them! He’s a very good defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back