No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

CFL manipulating results.
Know we know except when Richmond are flying then the rulebook gets changed.
Richmond,the only legit dynasty.
Our cups actually make a ringing sound when you tap them.

Corrupt Football League.
I will never ever go to another afl game again until I feel the umpire cheating and corruption directed at our club stops

50% of our fan base isnt attending because of this too

happy to say that the 2019 grand final was my last ever game

Darcy Fort, Eric Hipwood and to a lesser degree Joe Daniher are not players you can bank on every week.

I will never ever go to another afl game again until I feel the umpire cheating and corruption directed at our club stops

Yeah I’m not going Sunday not even gonna watch

Getting reamed every week and watching scumwood getting blown every week

Was pretty obvious the umps were watching when it was inside 50 for the pies so they could pay them a free, and the opposite at the other end for the lions.

Lou Richards used to say they would pay the umpires off, wouldn't be surprised if they still do it some way today.

Cfl can get ****ed, this sport is cooked
Umpires can't get criisized, are unaccountable
For cheating, it's a discrace
Not interested in going to a game anymore
What's the point when we are going to get reamed
I go to support the boys, the more that yell :waterbuffalo::poov1: the better

Did you get this statistic from somewhere or are you making s**t up?

Butters feigned a concussion, snapped his head back.
The umpire paid him a free, 50-metres and goal.
A two-goal turnaround.
Butters should have been reviewed and in fact suspended for diving.
Have always said the umpires would engineer Carlton to play in finals, boost through the finals, like the Dogs in 2016.

Last edited:

Not only not going, I don’t even enjoy our games on television. I turned on the Carlton game and, in the space of about five minutes, we got nothing and they got four free kicks and a fifty-metre penalty. Game over.

Cfl can get ****ed, this sport is cooked
Umpires can't get criisized, are unaccountable
For cheating, it's a discrace
Not interested in going to a game anymore
What's the point when we are going to get reamed

The umpiring of our games is so ridiculous it’s not even funny anymore. Last year’s Fremantle game (which we won) was the worst I’ve even seen. The headband suspension. The hardly getting a single free in the second, third, and last quarters - except for one on the cusp of half-time when they insisted on calling the ball back (so instead of a certain goal we had to take a kick from the boundary line, which we missed).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring of our games is so ridiculous it’s not even funny anymore. Last year’s Fremantle game (which we won) was the worst I’ve even seen. The headband suspension. The hardly getting a single free in the second, third, and last quarters - except for one on the cusp of half-time when they insisted on calling the ball back (so instead of a certain goal we had to take a kick from the boundary line, which we missed).
thats the game we had recieved 1 free for the whole game 5 mins into the last quarter

Has a single player said anything remotely interesting in a post-game interview this century?

Its a s**t time to be interviewed too imo, straight after a game where they are still going through the emotion of the game rather than thinking about something half interesting to say in the interview. Most people would struggle to know what to say being put on the spot after a game like that.

Also, most AFL players just aren't interesting people either I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back